Microsoft
Information from Microsoft:

Microsoft Employee Reviews for Intern

Intern9 reviews
India9 reviews
A collaborative work environment. I as an intern enjoyed the internship and learnt a lot not just the hard skills but also was able to distinguish my weaknesses and strengths.
As I was working from home on this project, still the management and coordination were smooth. The only thing that wasn't good was rewards, this was a no-pay internship, which could be changed I guess.
The workplace is quite exciting and fun with positive energy. I was lucky to have some helpful people around me.
you will find a Great work life balance here
It was a great experience to be a part of the Microsoft research experience where I worked on networking technologies. I had the opportunity to work with helpful mentors and advisors.
It is a great place to work. One always get's to work on different technology stack. People are great. Food can be improved. Various fun activity/games available.
I worked as an intern at Microsoft where I had done cloud computing project. It was a great experience and have learnt so many things. There is excellent environment for the freshers. Very friendly and innovative place to experience practical things.
Was invited to do a project. Great place to learn and innovate. Lot of support . Lot of things to learn. The place even has free cool drinks and pool table and foosball table and other games to give you a good balance
the world of microsoft is a whole new experience and is incomparable as well as impeccable
there is no doubt you would be treated very well and great compared to anything else in this whole world
Pros
awesome exposure
Cons
not even one
I learned to show patience, show creativity and give your best.learned high end Microsoft Software, created dashboards, and emerged as a learned persom
Pros
no cabin
Cons
open office