Microsoft
Information from Microsoft:

Microsoft Employee Reviews for Incident Manager

Incident Manager5 reviews
India5 reviews
its an amazing place to work as peers are really collaborative and there is work life balance as well. there is nothing much I can tell.. you can experience yourself when you join :)
I would really be happy if I get an Opportunity to work with Microsoft again...As a full time Employee I shall recommend my friends to work in Microsoft Also there need to be more space for Contract Employees to Get to the Permanent Role.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Health care
Work culture at Microsoft is very friendly and challenging. You have scope to learn in every role you take up in MS and keeps abreast with latest technology trends.
I was into Incident, Reporting and Problem Management team. Learnt the work culture of such a great organization, Apart from Incident Management learnt from previous experience learnt how to face Customer directly and share an interactive report with them.
Working in Microsoft is a wonderful experience. Learnt Team Handling, effective communication, Team work. Everyday was part of learning and there was always something new to learn. The review and rating is provided based on my individual role(salary/Job security)