Microsoft
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Microsoft Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

I was based out of mumbai sales office.The great thing is flexibility to work from home and flexibility in working hours.Team is cooperative.It is great place to work.
Pros
Free lunch for permanent employee and flexibility to work from home
Cons
job location is odd.Contract employee cant continue after 18 months.They need to quit the job.
I am Vendor working at Microsoft India Hyderabad. Very professional and friendly environment . Managers supports in all the aspects of the queries. Overall I can rate as 8 out of 10.
Colleagues and reporting mager all very good. Management staff is also very helpful. All areas working on outlook became easy with the help of my colleagues.
As a fresher, I got to learn a lot. The seniors were very helping and supportive. I got to deal with a lot of new and fun responsibilities. In all my project experience was very good
MS provides flexible work routine and work from home policy to its employees. You wont find managers chasing its team member, keeping a tab on the number of breaks, swiping your card in short the company makes to feel responsible. It pampers its employees to the most by keeping flexible work hours, providing the best of food vendors, informal work environment.
Pros
It allows the employees to grow and gives them immense support
Cons
The employees should know where to stop the buck
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Microsoft?