Microsoft
Coronavirus update
Information from Microsoft:

Microsoft Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Mumbai, Maharashtra21 reviews
It's very competitive and active experience. Need lots of patience and time to work here. Also it's a huge opportunity for learning & excel yourself. Overall very eventful and successful tenure in Microsoft and I am proud to be part of Microsoft family. The company is in right direction and strategy.
Microsoft has the best productivity products which helps the customer increase performance. Microsoft as the best licensing model which needs to be explained to customers by the team.
Very energetic, Fast paced work place with a strong undercurrent for challenging the status quo. Highly collaborative and driven by focus on customer needs and delight.
Pros
Extremly friendly policies
Cons
Too many layers of management
Work life balance, run your business at your own with total liberty under policies.
Good to work in this organization as you get better work life balance
Good company to work with, good management, salary on time joining and exit formalities will be conduct smoothly , will join the company again in future
Pros
Transportation
Cons
No proper growth
Oranization culture was awesome celebrating every culture fun with work and management was so good enjoying annual party and office picnic and also celebrate birthday baash .
Good team..Great atmosphere
Corporate lifestyle

Lot f medical benefits and retirementbpension plans very good

Good location .Good salary

Modern technology and lot of chances to travel overseas
Pros
Free lunch freebies mumbai allowance
Cons
No end time bias
excellent work culture, job security and proper environment for employee growth, supportive team, good working enviornment, i feel proud to be employed in microsoft.
Witnessed ardor to work and target driven approach, helped me fetch a Compliance Specialist role (NFTE) at Microsoft Corporation Pvt. Ltd. (Mar’16- Jun’16), where I had the opportunity to assist the West Region Lead & Sr. SAM Engagement Manager. This has been a unique experience to grow personally and enhance my leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
These rules and regulations govern day-to-day activities as of the date above. They are intended to reflect a common interest in maintaining a pleasant, respectful, neighborly environment, while maximizing collective property values.
The rules fall into four categories:

Restatements of rules that are part of the Declaration or Bylaws

Clarifications of rules that are part of the Declaration or Bylaws

Rules that the Board is empowered to develop by the Declaration or Bylaws

Rules added to cover conditions and activities not mentioned in the Declaration or Bylaws

These rules and regulations may be amended at any time by written notice from the Board.

Definitions

General Rules
It was a Productive and fun place to work, enjoyed working there because of the work culture and friendly management. customer satisfaction was the main motto with this company and i learnt a lot.
I am handling a team of 6 people. Hardest part of the job is when we don't get customers. Enjoyable part is when we get customers to sell the product.
Pros
Reimbursements, incentives
Great Brand and door opener. Heavily focussed on Licensing and hence sometimes loses sight of customers needs. Partner dependence is high.
Awesome company.
best days of my life. very good manager. happy with salary. happy with progress and career development.
A typical day at my workplace would be smooth running of banking operations and greeting customers and coordinating with staff at the branch.

Learnt to function as a team keeping in view the companies objectives and achieving targets

Using leadership and self knowledge in managing the work

Coordinating with my staff as a team

Hardest part is when there are many customers and be responsible to service them efficiently

Most enjoyable part would be the day to day interaction between my colleagues and customers
Pros
Festival times
Cons
Long shifts
• I am responsible for handling Portfolio related to OEM Business and Server OEM Business .
• I am responsible for Managing and nourishing the B2B Business and Distribution Business.

• Handled Tier 1 ,Tier 2 as well as SMB Channel Partners across Territory.

• Handled Relationship management with the Partners and distributors for back end support .

• Ensured right product mix for provided to the customers in order to achieve the sales target leading to overall profitability of the organization.

• I am well versed with the market dynamic, cost sensitivity & competition.

• I am handling a sales team of 4 members for acquiring key and strategic accounts
Its a place where we colleagues work as family friends like any body comes under problem we all find solution together even its a problem for a single person, we always work as unity and made the work more easy in any situation and challenge.
More to learn, multiple growth paths, good product platform company
1st Job to take during my summer break, was more fun than work as it was assisting Customer play games.
overall the experience was fun with little bit of internal politics going on among the co-workers
Pros
rewards and recognition every three months along with performance bonuses
Cons
sometimes fall out of resources
Friendly work culture with one of the best working atmosphere, strong values, and most efficient work force....it was my finest experience to be part of Microsoft
Pros
people centricity
Cons
na