Microsoft
Coronavirus update
Information from Microsoft:

Microsoft Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

Hyderabad, Telangana214 reviews
There are continuous opportunities that help an individual to realise the potential. The constant guidance from the Senior Management and the HR function keep the process honest and encouraging.
The relentless focus to maintain a great work culture can be seen right through the hierarchy.
Overall experience is Good in the organisations.
Paying salaries and perks on times.

Ongoing trainings help me to learn the softwares and OS.

Recommend to join for learning and earning.
Pros
Cons
Microsoft had good compensation package along with comprehensive employee benefits.
Workplace ambience was excellent.

Workplace facilities were above industry standards.
Pros
Company transport, snacks, technical/family events, onsite food facilities
Communication Specialist (Supervisor)
Each day used to be different, as we looked after the security of the Microsoft personnel, assets etc. Always had to be on toes as we used to communicate directly with the leadership team. Any mistake from our end could cause huge risks, so each product disseminated used to be checked thoroughly. Meetings,shift timings etc used to be prolonged.
it was nice experience working within factory model projects in Microsoft
Inequality, Insecured and Stressful.I was never happy with the management during my stint at Microsoft.Though i have suffered with people around, i have learnt a lot in scope of my work.
Decent workplace with ample growth opportunities. Peers in microsoft help in maintaining a healthy relationship among which is very good to experience
Iis been good experience working for Microsoft client, daily activities are productive and innovative. I have learned SLA/ ITIL process throughout the job handling process.
Microsoft is a great place to work. They provide very good benefits and have good infrastructure and resources. Based on the team to team and your manager you will either enjoy your work or not at all. The company approach is top-down approach, rather than bottom up.
People think that Microsoft has good work/life balance. That is completely false. That could past scenario but for last 5 years they are also work like startup. I joined Microsoft as a part of company acquisition and since our group was new so we had to work like startup like12 hours a day and many times in weekends.
Microsoft is a great company to work with in every aspect of job and otherwise. I had some great learning experience working with Microsoft, on professional and personal front.
I am Vendor working at Microsoft India Hyderabad. Very professional and friendly environment . Managers supports in all the aspects of the queries.
Overall I can rate as 8 out of 10.
1. Teams are collaborative and lot of space for personal growth.
2. Management is really worst and quite biased about team members especially if you extraordinary.
It was a wonderful experience working at Microsoft campus with some brilliant designers and developers.
There is no restrictions on dress you wear and the timings
First of all this is good place to work and gaining and exposing knowledge as much as.
Supportive team mates and managers. It will increase the learning curve
Pros:
Innovative products.

Good ownership of work irrespective of seniority.

Good work/Life balance.

Good pay/stocks.

Cons:

Too much politics sometimes.
Enjoy working with some of the great minds from best colleges across the country.Work life balance is got.Pay is little under par compared to competitors.
Company has great culture and a great portfolio of products. The salary levels are low in India compared to product management roles in other companies.
This is a good company for permanent guys. I am working here as a consultant. I have learned here a lot of things. Here culture also good and management is also cool.
Provided me with a great learning curve, and still does. You can always pickup some new technology to work on and find someone to collaborate with.
Productive and fun workplace.
Everyone is so helpful and we have a healthy work competition. Managers are generally involved in your training but give you full freedom to work and show your skills, you will be rewarded as per your work.
I am very happy and cherished to be part of Microsoft , the company that every individual want to work with. Growth Mindset and the Leading Giant in the IT industry