Microsoft
Coronavirus update
Information from Microsoft:

Microsoft Employee Reviews in Delhi, Delhi

Delhi, Delhi11 reviews
The basic thought process is to give maximum respect and comfort to each employee. Diversity is equally being taken care of. Benefits are at par with world's best organisations, or better than them.
The company is collaborative. However, the work-life balance in some is not balanced. Especially, if an employee is a contractual employee. No benefits offered.
A big company with most of the same issues as a small company, but good facilities and salary to help you gloss over it. FTE positions are rare and coveted.
Great place to work. Work life balance, scope for growth. Managers are supportive and team members too. You get free lunch, they have place where you go and relax.
It has all the good qualities one can have from his job. Perfect place to work provided me with full motivation but I need to change my city and thus looking forward
I have learned the job culture throughout my work experience. The way we have to deal with our customers, Most enjoyable part is when we fix the customer's issue and they are satisfied about the service they received.
Workplace culture is pretty good,
The most enjoyable part of the job is team work and support from seniors,

I learned about sales and marketing skills
Did not learn much as immediate senior knew almost nothing.

Had to learn job responsibility on daily basis

Organisation marred by office politics

Wasted my time really.
Pros
good office, systems, location
Cons
no lunch or canteen
very challenging way of work everyday, got to learned many things about the market, business , economy. The manegement is good on every level, co workers are supportive and the hardest part is to handle a bulk deal which is the most enjoyable part also of my work.
Pros
good incentive
Cons
long hours of work
Learned many things new in terms of business & technology .
We engage with many Partners , training them , motivating them for the business growth .
Microsoft is a great place to work. It is primarily driven by its ethics and values which make it a wonderful place to work. People are respected for their opinions and are acknowledged for the same.

Having said that, being a large organization has its own set of challenges. Being big could result in lot of bureaucracy and isolation of the regional teams.