Microsoft
Coronavirus update
Information from Microsoft:

Microsoft Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Chennai, Tamil Nadu20 reviews
Employees will be completely engaged in their work. Flexible shift hours and friendly managers. There is lot of learning along with fun. Work life balance is based on individual. Supportive and encouraging environment.
Overall lovely place to work.
Pros
Learning, Approachable, Free dinner, outings, xbox room, Recreation room, awareness programs and activities.
Cons
feedback to managers are not amended.
I had a great learning experience about HR Governance. I was part of an incredible team who gave me many opportunities to interact and work with different people across various countries.
Awesome workplace snd great teammates. Only because I had some personal issues, I had to leave Microsoft. Otherwise I would not have left. Such a postive place.
Awesome culture and learning opportunity.
Top management is highly focused.

Work life balance is moderate

Job security is moderate.

Growth within HR is highly limited
Pros
Free lunch, Education, Cab, Cafeteria
Cons
Growth within HR is highly limited
Microsoft is a great place to work. The company provides a great work life balance. It has a tremendous opportunities for personal growth. We will be recognized fro every pieces of work we do in Microsoft.
Microsoft holds high values and great work place culture. Their Growth Mindset values drives the urge to be more and do more. The management listens to your unsaid needs and extends care and support for all work related commitments.
As i was a fresher at that point of time, learned a lot of new stuffs as in like the work culture and how to behave at the work place, which made me a matured man form being a boy. it was really interesting working with them as it was too technical and since i was a guy who always liked technologies. it made me learn and showed me how to implement stuffs which i had within.
Pros
amazing infrastructure
Cons
work timings
its a great place in terms of perks, payment. also you get to see the latest technology and fast paced environment, with the most effective and competent colleagues.

However, the competition is cut-throat, you need to be really quick and competent. career progression is slow.
Pros
great perks
Cons
slow career advancement
Very good work life balance.
Awesome working culture.

More employee benefits.

Easily approachable to top level managers.

We can learn new things and get good reputation
You can enjoy your work. you have good work life balance. you have freedom. No1 brand. you will be provided extra benefits apart from salary.
The benefits and salary are only advantage, no scope of growth. It is not suitable for someone who is looking to grow in career. It is more suitable for someone who is just looking for a steady income month on month basis.
Great experience to work with such a reputed company.
Helps me to improve my communication skill.

Enjoy an office atmosphere,
Habituated to keep focus on the innovation and understanding the future and shaping and designing according to dynamic changes in digital world.
8- 6 day with 10am daily meeting with manager and field analysis
improved my analytical skills and communication skills while improving on my budgeting skills.

management was awesome always had daily games in order to relax the employees.

first experience with the co- workers had ups and downs but as the time went they all turned out to be great.

Because of the long hours missed a tons of Barcelona's matches.

The daily meetings and games, they were hilarious.
Pros
Free lunches, daily fun activities
Cons
10 hours long days
Microsoft is a great company and this is their Pilot Project, having said that the work is not as complicated as it was in my previous company as it is still in a developing stage.However the Salary and the Benefits offered are great.
Pros
General Shift
Cons
Prospects of growth is slow
I did an internship for a period of one month in Adecco understanding the end to end process from a Recruitment consultancy point of view.
Pros
Lack of employee satisfacation
Cons
Learning Microsoft technologies that too in the awesome microsoft office is too good. Working with other MSP is also joyful.
Days work would be to resolve issues related to Exchange Server. Kind of interesting workplace where learning and work comes together. Day on day basis the issues which we take would differ due to high customer customization and interesting resolutions for unique cases. Management is supportive to employees creative ideas and a good team to go along. The most enjoyable part would be my team, where people understand each other and help everyone getting to the top.
Pros
Get easily recognized/rewarded for what you do
i am a Microsoft front line support Engineer in Wipro Ltd
my co-workers are helping me to improving exchange knowledge
Work pressure is too high that is the reason i am looking for a job change back to procurement