Microsoft
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Microsoft Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Bengaluru, Karnataka194 reviews
Was worth working with.helped me shape up my career well.it has a class of it's own.its been an honor working with one of the top technical experts in the industry.
No good experience. Coworkers behaviours to new team members in not good, self pride feeling of some iitians and think they know every thing and others are know nothing attitude.
A good place to learn into sales and marketing was very well taught about grooming team work achievable targets impressive incentives and lot more to learn
Microsoft was my dream Company to work with. The employees & the management were equally good & interactive. Microsoft takes ultimate care of the employees. I feel, those who work with MS will feel more convenient than compared to any of their previous Org.
The roles at the organization requires continuous learning of the latest Microsoft technologies. The potential for growth is very good and diversity (women) get preference in the company
Good place to work at Microsoft, have lots of opportunity to extend the knowledge and learn new things, and easy to apporach the product team for knowing more about the product
Very Good Company to work with, Good atmosphere and different work culture, learned so many things related to leadership. research. I would suggest every one to apply for this company
Microsoft India Private Limited is a subsidiary of American software company Microsoft Corporation, headquartered in Hyderabad, India. The company first entered the Indian market in 1990.
good work environment day to day involved working on Support cases and collaboration with different team at times. All the peers are very helpful. there is no Flexibility with work timings.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Microsoft?
Good to earn more knowledge, good culture, good management, on site offers. Faced some stressful situations. Recommending others to join the microsoft.
best place to work, I have been growing here from last few weeks. WHatever resources they provide is actually awesome. I learned many things which I didn't even knew before.
Productive and fun workplace - global technical support center - a place where every individual loves to be. The facilities and people around are awesome!
Generally, I had a busy day at the office but the work environment is very supportive. You will get an opportunity to work with some of the best minds in the world.
Lot of options to explore internally.
Motivating management to innovate.

Work-life balance.

Free learning resources.

Challenging projects.

Exposure to new tech.
Nice place to work for. Doing assessment and IT support. Travelling to different regions and helping other departments and customers for ROI and reducing TCO .
I had a great experience work with team of Managers who were very helpful and provided space to learn all new technologies which helps the resource to work in smarter way.
Secondly company provides work life balance by providing flexible work time and WFH option
The most enjoyable part of the experience was working with the technology and figuring out everything out about it. It helped me to think more abstractly when it comes to tech and how it can be useful.
While working at Microsoft, i came to understand that, how we can manage to handle different way of clients. Few will be very sweet and soft and some will be very rude and rough.But still we be calm and handle the issue's in a easiest way.
Less politics and performance driven company. Competitive work culture. Work life balance might get messed up depending upon your timings.Overall one of the best companies to work with.
Fun work culture. Meet different kinds of people.
Job is stressful. As a support engineer, one needs to be ready to work in any shift. They provide free food. And they have flexible cab to commute to work
As I was intern in Microsoft so I unable to tell about salary but if we talk about working environment and culture and facilities so it was awesome even I unable to express in words