Microsoft
Microsoft Employee Review

Highly Productive and fun loving place to work

May 16, 2019
There are so many wonderful things about working for the company. My favorite is probably the flexibility I have with my hours. I also love the company culture and enjoy working with everyone. A lot of employees love their jobs because it looks great on a resume and allows them to gain a lot of knowledge.
Pros
A Privet Productivity Section Is There In Campus To Improve Your Knowledge To Further
Cons
Being Alert Of Higher Manager's and MD's
Manager (Former Employee) - Gurgaon, Haryana
Learnt a lot from this company, enjoyed a lot, earned a lot.. super experience. Would like to be part of this company again in future.. work life balance is the key..
Pros
All good.
Cons
Sometimes work pressure results in big big stressed life.
September 17, 2020
Three Months Field Technician Computing And Peripherals (Former Employee) - Noida
i am no expirence to do work any company,because i am fresher,i can do hardwork any company to join me,firstly we are join as a internship because i am understand company environment .
HR Operations Executive (Former Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Employees will be completely engaged in their work. Flexible shift hours and friendly managers. There is lot of learning along with fun. Work life balance is based on individual. Supportive and encouraging environment. Overall lovely place to work.
Pros
Learning, Approachable, Free dinner, outings, xbox room, Recreation room, awareness programs and activities.
Cons
feedback to managers are not amended.