Microsoft
Microsoft Employee Review

Good company

August 6, 2019
Job culture Nad work life balance Iis good. Overall a good company to work here. I m so much glad to work with the team. Very positive team with good efforts and hard work.
May 4, 2018
Same role
UX Designer (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
As a full-time consultant for 5 years, I've worked at Microsoft as a UX Designer. I have had the honor to work directly with the great folks in Microsoft on amazing projects like Bing, MSN, Windows and more. I am able to quickly adapt to new challenges. Being quite hands-on, I enjoy getting involved in the whole process, starting from ideation and conceptualizing to designing to testing and shipping the ideas.
February 20, 2018
Same role
User Experience Designer (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, India
At Microsoft, everyone is encouraged to work for not only the work dedicated but also for their personal growth. Flexible job hours, and ability to work from home when required. Work management is very organized and follows a great sprint culture to assign and finish jobs in time. A lot of fun activities are lined up for employees so they take out time to have some recreation time.
September 12, 2020
Same location
Consultant Engineer (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
No good experience. Coworkers behaviours to new team members in not good, self pride feeling of some iitians and think they know every thing and others are know nothing attitude.