Microsoft
Coronavirus update
Information from Microsoft:

Microsoft Employee Reviews

India664 reviews
Learnt a lot from this company, enjoyed a lot, earned a lot.. super experience.
Would like to be part of this company again in future.. work life balance is the key..
Pros
All good.
Cons
Sometimes work pressure results in big big stressed life.
i am no expirence to do work any company,because i am fresher,i can do hardwork any company to join me,firstly we are join as a internship because i am understand company environment .
Employees will be completely engaged in their work. Flexible shift hours and friendly managers. There is lot of learning along with fun. Work life balance is based on individual. Supportive and encouraging environment.
Overall lovely place to work.
Pros
Learning, Approachable, Free dinner, outings, xbox room, Recreation room, awareness programs and activities.
Cons
feedback to managers are not amended.
No good experience. Coworkers behaviours to new team members in not good, self pride feeling of some iitians and think they know every thing and others are know nothing attitude.
The work life is better balanced than in other companies but the work is boring and the management is sluggish. The payscale is low, hence, not the best place to be in.
I have worked for almost 4 years and its a great place to work, great culture and great oppurtunities to grow and great people to work with.
We would also be aligned to giving culture with a great initiative from the company. Leadership is great they help groom the team members to perform.
Pros
Excellent company to work
Lots n lots of learning and good exposure for rookies,
Food subsidies ,free snacks,free gym,yoga ,zumba and apart from all this they give health benefits,they give one kids daycare benefits and so many things ,once you join the organization you will get to know about numerous other benefits...
Pros
free food, and alot of benefits for FTE
Cons
I don't think of any
The basic thought process is to give maximum respect and comfort to each employee. Diversity is equally being taken care of. Benefits are at par with world's best organisations, or better than them.
Work life balance for an intern is nothing. Intern is expected to do work all day and also as this time the internship was WFH so we didn't get that much learning experience as compared to on-site internship.
Pros
Opportunity to work with really cool and talented people.
Cons
Hectic schedule
- It is very fun and productive environment to be in
- Colleagues are highly talented and motivated to achieve best

- Management is okay but sometime you start feeling typical bossy culture.

- you are lucky if you get to work with good manager
Pros
Free fruits, flexible working hours
A collaborative work environment. I as an intern enjoyed the internship and learnt a lot not just the hard skills but also was able to distinguish my weaknesses and strengths.
I was based out of mumbai sales office.The great thing is flexibility to work from home and flexibility in working hours.Team is cooperative.It is great place to work.
Pros
Free lunch for permanent employee and flexibility to work from home
Cons
job location is odd.Contract employee cant continue after 18 months.They need to quit the job.
Learnt variety of work ethics, honed my professional skill set, professionalism, collaborative working style and team management, review mechanism and analytical approach.
Was worth working with.helped me shape up my career well.it has a class of it's own.its been an honor working with one of the top technical experts in the industry.
A good place to learn into sales and marketing was very well taught about grooming team work achievable targets impressive incentives and lot more to learn
As I was working from home on this project, still the management and coordination were smooth. The only thing that wasn't good was rewards, this was a no-pay internship, which could be changed I guess.
There are continuous opportunities that help an individual to realise the potential. The constant guidance from the Senior Management and the HR function keep the process honest and encouraging.
The relentless focus to maintain a great work culture can be seen right through the hierarchy.
I Organise Workshops,hands on sessions for the students,write blogs and articles and help them in gaining skills in different technologies like Azure,Dotnet.
The workplace is productive and encouraging, but with slow growth and increment opportunities.
Some tasks are collaborative and open ended but overall top-down communication is not as open as intended.
Overall experience is Good in the organisations.
Paying salaries and perks on times.

Ongoing trainings help me to learn the softwares and OS.

Recommend to join for learning and earning.
Cons
My day to day work was very competitive. I have learned to handle pressure and problem solving while keeping up with the company policy.
Coming to management they have always been friendly.