Michael Page Employee Reviews

Evaluation globale de cette entité
Collaborateur (Former Employee) –  St denisMarch 29, 2018
Mauvaise ambiance
Beaucoup d'heures
Aucune évolution personnelle
Assistante absente et non professionnelle
Work hard play hard
Estagiária de Banking (Former Employee) –  Vila Olímpia, SPMarch 26, 2018
Grande escola para pessoas que querem iniciar em recrutamento e seleçao
Pros
clima organizacional
Cons
estabilidade, alto turn over
fun and challenging
Recruitment officer (Current Employee) –  Hauts-de-SeineMarch 25, 2018
I am in charge of helping consultants by headhunting potential candidates. My work is to source CVs on job boards and LinkedIn and then to call them in order to know if they could be interested in a new job. I meet candidates and report to consultants and clients.
Good entry level job. All depends on your team
Employee (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 21, 2018
You are expected to be successful very quickly. However, they have invested a lot in training and development so there are a lot of eyes on you to perform.
Pros
straight forward promotion targets
Cons
Micromanagement and "discretionary" bonus structure.
Just a sales job
Consultant (Current Employee) –  UKMarch 19, 2018
Guess this is the industry maybe but MP is very much a sales job. All about the numbers and as long as you close the job they are happy.

Short term clients are better than the long term once and as long as you find any candidate they are happy. All about numbers in this company but ok money to be made
Pros
Ok money
Cons
Lying to clients
Extremely productive work experience
Recruitment Researcher (Former Employee) –  DubaiMarch 17, 2018
The company basically works on the culture of work hard and party harder. it was a really good learning experience and the work atmosphere was always a lot of fun. out of all the experiences i've had i learned the most with this company. The managers really train the interns well.
Pessimo clima e cultura
Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  São Paulo, SPMarch 7, 2018
vendem um sonho que não existe para contratar consultores...
canibalismo interno
Pros
MBA de vendas (ciclo todo)
Cons
cultura e work life balance
Fun company with a lot of opportunities
Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mexico CityFebruary 16, 2018
Learn team work
Try to do my best in any responsibility that I have in charge.
Found a second plan before they ask me for it
Do my extra mile all months and try to be better every month
Create new solutions or ways to improve the results
Pros
Compensations
Cons
Work hours
Interviewed with this company for a recruiter role with them and they were rude and unprofessional.
Associate (Former Employee) –  SydneyFebruary 16, 2018
Their new model seems to be to churn out as many applicants into jobs as possible and they seem to have lost touch with 'care' in who they are putting in different roles.
Pros
Central Office
Cons
Long work hours/ toxic environment 2 different staff advised
Sales Environment
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 16, 2018
Great pay but long hours and very demanding sales culture. You are required to sell the jobs to any qualified candidate regardless if they are a good fit or if it is what they are looking for.
February 26, 2018

At PageGroup, we take a consultative approach. A significant element of our job is to assist our candidates in reaching their fullest potentials, and this may come in the form of providing career advice as well as guiding them towards jobs they may not have originally envisioned for themselves. We are extremely transparent, and ultimately it is the candidate’s prerogative to communicate with us should they ever wish to steer the job search in a different direction. As we are in the business of establishing and maintaining long-term relationships, we strive to create a dynamic that keeps our candidates and clients coming back to work with us again. Hence, it’s crucial for us to secure our candidates with jobs that will further their careers, suit their skill sets and make them happy in their working environments. Thank you. Richard Vickers, Regional Managing Director.

Buena
Diseñador Gráfico (Current Employee) –  Hospitalet de Llobregat, BarcelonaFebruary 3, 2018
Lo mejor de Michael Page como diseñador gráfico es que no se hacen horas extras.
Lo peor es que se valora más los conocimientos técnicos que la creatividad
Poor management and outdated metrics
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 16, 2018
Benefits and PTO tend to very generous, but certainly expected to work a lot of hours to feel like you deserve it. If you do not see the results, expect a lot of scrutiny. If you do well, the leash is loosened. If you work 10+ hour days and don't bill, you are labelled as a non-intense lax worker. Culture is competitive and performance-based, and can be immature and petty. Senior Management will call you out, humiliate you, and use fear tactics to get you to perform. Managers are those promoted within based strictly on revenue targets, proving to be good at sales, but lacking in any unique management style and knowledge of employee motivation and morale. Trickled down fear tactics from senior management are the norm.

Some managers can be better, some people can be easier to get along with than others, if you perform and see results, there are plenty of incentives and generous bonuses and rewards.
January 18, 2018

PageGroup operates as a traditional sales organization, and as such, we find a performance-based culture to be effective in yielding the results we strive to attain. The job of a Recruitment Consultant is not for the faint of heart as we have high performance standards and there are consistently new challenges to be faced on a daily basis. With that being said, we have established an environment where our people are positioned to achieve success, and our management team works tirelessly to motivate, support and help each person maximize his or her potential. While our Managers certainly incorporate idiosyncratic leadership styles tailored to their teams, recruitment will always be a results-driven industry, and we never shy away from conveying this message. Thank you. Richard Vickers, Regional Managing Director.

Junior rrhh
Consultora- Assistant. . FUNCIONES (Former Employee) –  BarcelonaJanuary 12, 2018
Fue una experiencia enriquecedora pues pude aprender de la selección de profesionales según los sectores profesionales así como de técnicas de motivación de equipos.
Pros
Ambiente internacional
Cons
Salario
Stimo
pulizie (Former Employee) –  Lucca, ToscanaJanuary 9, 2018
Rispetterò chiunque rispetterò il mio tempo arriverò in tempo
Pros
aspetti positivi
Great place to work and grow
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Central Business DistrictJanuary 9, 2018
Michael Page is one of the best recruitment firms around, placing high quality, relationship management, and 360 degree sales cycles. Big presence in multiple countries, with leadership knowing how to treat and reward performing individuals, and help under-performers with patience and care.
Bom ambiente
Analista de Suporte (Current Employee) –  São Paulo, SPDecember 8, 2017
Empresa legal de se trabalhar. Combinando um ambiente descontraído e benefício bons, deixam os funcionário satisfeitos em trabalhar neste empresa
Pros
Benefícios legais
Cons
Funcionários acomodados
Empresa muito jovem e promissora
Coordenador de Facilities (Former Employee) –  São Paulo, SPDecember 7, 2017
Empresa muito dinâmica, empresa cresceu muito de 2004 até 2013, participei de todos os Star ups da empresa, buscando imóvel até fazer a obra.
Pros
otimos beneficios
Cons
Gerencia
Aprendizaje muy rápido
Consultor (Former Employee) –  Región MetropolitanaDecember 5, 2017
El ritmo de la empresa es muy rápido, lo que te permite aprender y ascender con rapidez.
truly cool working environment..
Researcher (Current Employee) –  DubaiNovember 27, 2017
Need to Work pretty much organized
Had opportunities to talk, meet up with some great professionals, interacted with them. Got few successfully on boarded etc etc
Very much desireable
Times when having to complete a project within very tight timelines
The appreciation received whenever a job is done in style and perfection!
Pros
Great Work Culture and friendly Environment
Cons
Comparatively Longer Work hours
Shady business practices, beware
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 21, 2017
After 4 days worth of interviews, I received a verbal offer as a recruitment consultant at Michael Page. At the time, I was also considering an offer from one of their top competitors. After encouraging me to refuse the competitors offer (which I did) I was informed that Michael Page was rescinding my original offer.

Shady business practices accompanied by poor communication and management by higher-ups.

DO NOT RECOMMEND TO ANYONE!
November 30, 2017

It’s important to us to provide a high level of service to our clients and candidates. We are very sorry to hear about this experience and for any miscommunication. We would appreciate if you could contact us directly to further discuss this matter and remedy the situation. Thank you, Richard Vickers, Regional Managing Director

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Michael Page. Our community is ready to answer.