MeritTrac Employee Reviews

Productivity & Fun
Event Executive (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduNovember 15, 2016
Have a great journey & lots of fun with the co-worker.
Management is good.
The best part of the job is to meet new people every day.
To learn something new daily.
Good Team
Senior Executive - Operations (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaApril 19, 2016
Nice to Work there, Good team work. I learnt how to handle pressure. it was 365 days working. Very huge potential for growth.
Good Exposure.
good place to learn
operation executive (Former Employee) –  indiaJanuary 24, 2016
learned multi tasking
management is not so great
co workers are amazing
worked almost 28 days a month
enjoyable part is college pool campus recruitment. no rest, longest working hours but still used to enjoy.
i love the working culture
Pros
working culture, different clients, different jobs each day
Cons
salary, no recognition
In office it was a typical professional environment. During Campus visits it was a nice exposure to meet new people & to involve in recruitment
Junior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, IndiaAugust 14, 2015
I was working as a junior recruiter where I was involved in shortlisting the students from Engineering background for some of top IT companies. In a week we usually had 2 campus visits. During each visit we used to have around 30 shortlisted candidates. I worked in a team of 5 with 3 freshers and 2 leads. It was fun to work in a team and challenging sometimes. I have always believed that receiving constructive criticism is a natural part of professional environment which has helped me grow as an individual.

Other than that I was involved in managing the data bases which included shortlisted candidates (for future recruiting needs) and clients information .

I was actively involved in power point presentation for potential new clients about our institution. The presentation involved a number of slides describing the company goals, work commitment, customer satisfaction, standard of professionalism and usage of latest technologies aiming to find the prospective candidates.
Pros
free lunches during campus visits
productive and good to roam outside
Co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  north indiaJuly 30, 2015
this is a contractual job and not a security in this job. but supprotive managment no payment issue, good to go outside have a oppertunity to go outside, respectable job also
Innovative and effective examination service provider
Online Examiner (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KAFebruary 9, 2014
I enjoy working with mertitrac services providing them online marking service. The enable me to deliver my work through very effective infrastructure over the internet.
Fun workplace
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  LucknowMay 6, 2013
Supporting team, Good organization. Good way to earn pocket money while not hampering studies.
Pros
Free lunches, Pick and drop facility
Cons
Temporary job