MERITNATION

MERITNATION Employee Review

Experience with Meritnation.com
Team Lead - Operations (Sales) (Former Employee) –  Okhla, DelhiFebruary 27, 2017
My overall experience with Meritnation.com was good and I have learnt a lot professionally and personally from my management team. I used to start my day on a simple note and didn't try to make it very complicated. Apart from morning meetings I used to share a motivation story to motivate my team so that they start the day with fresh mind and positive vibes. What I like the most is that even you crack 50 K on the last day, you have to start your new day from scratch and start yelling for payments. I was a part of sales team so nothing was easy. Sales is not an easy job, I would rather say hardcore sales is not an easy job.

Other MERITNATION Employee Reviews

All work and no play is a jack a dull boy
I like to take on new challenges any day (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiDecember 13, 2018
Meritnation seems to be a place with hardworking people and with a fun attitude towards work. While they are credited with merit they also have that extra edge of putting their seriousness in danger with their bold new inventions and methodology towards their day to day work. That's what I gauge from the name meritnation!
Pros
Company gains a lot thtough hard work!
Cons
A lot is put in danger through new ideas!
Life and work balance in healthy, stress free environment.
UI Developer (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiSeptember 15, 2018
Meritnation is overall a good company. There is no politics in management, even though they are very supportive. Flexible timing to go office and after completing six hours only you get full day pay.
Pros
Flexible timing, Supporting staff, Good hr team
Cons
Yearly increment, Big no to new technology