MERITNATION Employee Reviews

Life and work balance in healthy, stress free environment.
UI Developer (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiSeptember 15, 2018
Meritnation is overall a good company. There is no politics in management, even though they are very supportive. Flexible timing to go office and after completing six hours only you get full day pay.
Pros
Flexible timing, Supporting staff, Good hr team
Cons
Yearly increment, Big no to new technology
fun work place
Center Manager (Former Employee) –  chandigrahJuly 4, 2017
Meritnation was a good company. it was a good place for the students learning beacuse it was a education institute. Managemnet is good we get salary on time.
Hardcore Sales Experience
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  DelhiApril 2, 2017
Overall experience with Meritnation.com is Good and I have learnt a lot professionally and personally from my Managers. A person who can work here, can work in any Sales company.
Experience with Meritnation.com
Team Lead - Operations (Sales) (Former Employee) –  Okhla, DelhiFebruary 27, 2017
My overall experience with Meritnation.com was good and I have learnt a lot professionally and personally from my management team. I used to start my day on a simple note and didn't try to make it very complicated. Apart from morning meetings I used to share a motivation story to motivate my team so that they start the day with fresh mind and positive vibes. What I like the most is that even you crack 50 K on the last day, you have to start your new day from scratch and start yelling for payments. I was a part of sales team so nothing was easy. Sales is not an easy job, I would rather say hardcore sales is not an easy job.
Good Work place to learn
Senior education counsellor (Former Employee) –  DelhiOctober 28, 2016
Meritnation.com is an organization where you can learn how to work under pressure and achieve your target. It makes you confident enough to generate business. Yo learn to talk with different people all over India. Its a venture of naukri.com. Company is growing with its new concept of online study.
Pros
Learning experience
Meritnation - Makes Learning Fun
Team Leader - Operations (Current Employee) –  New DelhiSeptember 27, 2016
1) Typical Day - Monday,meeting with team and schedule the rest week.
2) What you learned - Everything.
3) Management - So far so good.
4) Your Co workers - Best from the best.
5) The hardest part of the job - When someone leaves.
6) The most enjoyable part of the job - When team received the best team award 3 consecutive times
Productive and Fun workplace
Education Counselor (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiSeptember 18, 2016
In Meritnation.com i am working as a Senior Education Counselor. The process is called as hard core sales.About CEO and Management,
There are so many strong points and it's difficult to choose a few but good time management, discipline, frankly etc "a coin has both sides" in the same way everyone has weak points also but I can't say weak points because I am not the right person to comments their weak points.
A very good company to work with
Education Counselor (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiJuly 14, 2016
The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with Parents for their child's education/future. I learned a lot about the techniques/courses that are being used in schools nowadays. The hardest part was convincing parents to pay for the online courses right away without delaying it further. Overall, it was fun working at Meritnation.
Cons
Rotational offs
It Been great on being part of Meritnation.com with respect to opportunities and learnings.
sales and marketing (Former Employee) –  Okhla, DelhiJuly 7, 2016
Its been almost 3 years working with Meritnation and i really feel priveleged to be a part of it. I have learned things which will really help in my career ahead. Wish all the luck for the company's growth and development.
excited and smartwork place
Education Executive (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraDecember 23, 2015
My everday work starts at 10:30am reporting to the office and giving a follow up call to my previous clients.
I learnt , Team work , Relationship building , Networking , completeing Team Targets , my co-workers were motiviating.

hardest part of the job was that we would get leads after 6pm,
we would jump into the market to close the lead . I would love to use my energy during the morning and afternoon time.

I enjoyed Travelling to New places , Meeting new people and also built a Good Networking
Pros
free coffee, wifi
Cons
everday late evening meeting with clients
Decent and humble workplace
Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DLNovember 21, 2014
Meritnation has a good work environment with both excellent managers and colleagues.