Mediamint

Mediamint Employee Reviews

Good to work and learn new skills. You can enhance your skills and learn new softwares. Good and fun to work. You can participate in many in a lot of activities.
Fun at work with lots of development. Learn new things & concepts. The way of approaching client and analyzing an objection has completely changed and gives you lot of growth opportunities.
Partial towards their relative employees. Identifying the right talent and putting them in the right position is crucial, which is lacking. Should listen and encourage ideas from everyone.
I was happy to work in this company. But, i have other career plans so i want to continue instead of working in that company. The best managers i have seen in this company.
Very stressful atmosphere and exasperating conditions. Good for beginners but not at all suitable for long term goals. It was a good experience for me but the pay scale was not up to the mark
Need to work hard and keep up the pace. Work place is fun loving. It's been great working here. A company which is growing everyday. Try to get into a good process.
Its a good place to work Specially for freshers this is the best company were you can learn the best. Its a top best company in the digital marketing Working at Mediamint is awesome.
Is this is Startup company slightly they are growing their company but employe are not getting benefits what they are getting previously. Employe satisfaction is less.
Pros
Wednesday snacks
Cons
Asking 8 hours production
A day starts with healthy interaction among colleagues with ensure smooth work flow and friendly atmosphere. Everyday is a challenging day.Competing with each other in resolving issues. Sharing the knowledge with each other. Faced toughest situation several times which were handled smoothly. Management is very cooperative and supportive to all the employees no matter any concern it is
Loved the work place Friendly management Supporting co workers Had a fun Friday activity every alternative weekend No rotation shifts Lots of things to learn
One of the best companies to work for, excellent work culture with Good people around you to support you in work. Best place to learn latest technologies and trends. Lots of opportunities to our growth.
Manage network and servers here, I have deployed many virtual servers, Based in VMware Hypervisor. I have created Active Directory Domain Service and deployed group policy for the entire office.
Its very nice to work with MediaMint I feel very great that i had my career started in this company. Before joining as a Trainee in the MediaMint I had done course on Ad operations But i got live experience in the MediaMint. I learned Creative Auditing, Trafficking through my work and I feel that this is the best company because they provide very free environment for the employers and my co-workers are very supportive and friendly natured to me. Every day i enjoyed doing job in this company, I feel like i am back in my colleage
Pros
Pros:Free Environment
Cons
Less Salary