Media3 International Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Good Company
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Visakhapatnam, Andhra PradeshSeptember 8, 2017
Media3 International Pvt Ltd is the best place to work, which have different entities such as designing, development etc and and more technologies to learn here with experienced employess.
Good work environment
Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  Visakhapatnam, Andhra PradeshSeptember 1, 2017
Currently i started my career at Media3 International Private Limited, Visakhapatnam as a Quality Analyst. In media 3 work invironment are very well. and good support from management and HR Department
Good Company for freshers
Software Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Visakhapatnam, Andhra PradeshJune 20, 2017
Good to work with multiple clients. Good place for fresher. No holidays on Saturday. May needed to work even on Sundays. Workplace is not so good. They are concentrating more on Training instead of Development.
Pros
Good work experience with multiple clients
Cons
No Weekend holidays
Good
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Visakhapatnam, Andhra PradeshJune 16, 2017
I am happy to work with Media3 international Pvt Ltd and Nice work environment and I got Good Salary and They will Recognize the talent and appreciate the work .
work environment is good
PHP Developer (Current Employee) –  Visakhapatnam, Andhra PradeshMay 10, 2017
In this we have time to do work and have time to learn advanced topics related to the job.

from my first day to till now every day I learn lot of things I learn when I'm working on the projects.

Here all employees are co friendly.Everybody help to each other when we face any issues regarding projects.
Superb and good work place
Senior SEO Executive (Former Employee) –  Andhra pradesh , visakhapatnamDecember 23, 2016
1 ) At Media3 its very enjoyable part of the job.
2 ) management is excellent and very understandable.
3 ) I am learning most new things , it will support my carrier.Any one can learn new thing .
4) Its a very good experience with working Media3.
This is best place to learn in junior level
PHP Developer and Ui Developer (Current Employee) –  Vizagapatam, Andhra PradeshOctober 26, 2016
This is best place to learn in junior level it is very helpfull and working environment is also very fine and to help each other.
Fun Workspace
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Visakhapatnam, APFebruary 10, 2015
A Satisfactory Company., Good Co-workers.
Satisfactory Working Hours ., Busy Schedule For Some Of the Projects. A Mid Level Company
Pros
Good Working Hours
Cons
Long Working Hours In Tight Work
good
wordpress developer (Current Employee) –  Visakhapatnam, APMay 28, 2014
I have learned so many things from colleagues. i have a lot of things in my employment interns of technical.
Not a good work place
Senior Engineer and Team lead (Former Employee) –  VizagNovember 12, 2013
The management always trying to cheat employees and they did not recognize the service of the employee

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Media3 International Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

Media3 International Pvt Ltd Reviews by Location