Max Healthcare

Max Healthcare Employee Reviews

India271 reviews
I learn more in maxhealthcare.
Teamwork

Co-operation

Inventery management

Pt care qualititative and quantitative

Assist in all procedures and pt care
Pros
It provide all facilities to the patient ans staff
Cons
No disadvantages for staff
Good organisation and a good team to work with but the work life balance is stressful and at the same time there is too much management interference and surveillance.
Pros
Team work
Cons
Stressful and underpaid
Work lode, abusing, miss behavior, not team work. Not time management. Not fix job time and not salary timing. Not clearance about salary and job location.
Pros
Not fix lunch time
Cons
Good but Very Stress Full Work There Only They Will Choose Race For Life No Satification . Salary Not Much Growth Very Very Stress Full I Can't Tolerate Stress Full Work
Really I feel very protective with my job .if I have chance to join I will join definitely.all staff is supporting.salary always on time good PT care.
Pros
Yes during double duties
Cons
Yes sometimes
I have worked in this healthcare for like 1years.. In this 1 year we have been exploited by the company by giving lots of workload and paid very less.
Moreover lots of baisness keeps going around and staff over there are stressed and exhausted.

We are hardly given our leaves that have been prescribed for us.
we learn many new things each day. although challenging but at the end of day we learn many things. medical ICU staff is very friendly and helpful. patient care is very good and team of doctors is wonderful with every specialty care available.
Had a great experience working Max. Got a lot of new learning about NABH. All staff members are very helpful over their and HR department arranges time to time trainings for the staff. Friendly environment.
It was a nice experience of stress management and communication skill improvement as I had to manage and tackle every manner of patients to their normalized behavior and stress-free communication to provide them with a great hospitalized environment.
Learned a lot.
Team management, Professional behavior,Punctuality, Importance of work. To help others is utmost important to live happily. All in all it is great.
working as a lab intern in max health care was very good experience that I can ever have. The staff is so cooperative that I never feel any difficulty in any work.
I did my DNB there, so it's a bit different for me. Place, as any other corporate hospital, is stressful.
Growth is out of question. You can definitely join if you want to see and learn quality work.
max health care is good to do jib and management is also good work is very neat cleanness and tidy if i get job in max heath care i show my keen interest in the organisation
I learn about channel and salesforce management, people management skills. Management is very supportive, Excellent place to work.
I enjoyed working over there, every job have some difficult part it's up to us how we handle it and make the job enjoyable.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
No cons
I realy like to recommend people to join max.i relocated to another place.thats why i left max.otherwise its a good place to work.happy to work with max healthcare.
It's good work there in a good environmental. staff will get the knowledge of work and how to behave with the patient's ( shalimar Bagh Max super speciality hospital )
Dear Reviewer,

My experience in Max Healthcare is pretty much different. I came from a non corporate background and its being my 1st corporate job the experience and feel was amazing. The working culture is friendly with making you feel comfortable just like your home.
Pros
Work Culture, Gaming activity, HR competitions etc etc
Cons
Employee reimbursements
It's was a very good experience 😊 for me to work there at Maxcare hospital, senior doctors are so friendly and well expirienced and were always helpful.
workplace culture was supportive .policies and guidelines to follow ,pamela mam excellent nursing head
a good team of seniors

learning and on job opportunity
Had a good experience, Staff satisfaction is being taken care of and regular training sessions are being arranged for staff. Salary although not best in market but usually received on time.
I had worked here for an Year. Fortunately I had very good experience from patients, doctors colleagues and seniors. But unfortunately witnessed many things towards nursing staffs which fuelled me to give my resignation letter. The rudeness and unethical acts from few of the senior nursing staff. Otherwise honestly I enjoyed working at max patpurjung