Max Healthcare Employee Reviews

Doctors nurses and all hospital staff are part of life every person.
As patient care (Former Employee) –  Max hospital in 6 phaseSeptember 9, 2019
Well when I work in Max hospital I receive soo many knowledlege about patient and hospital management. I feel very proud that I done my job at Max hospital. All the staff members are very intelligent and they do their duty very nicely. And they are perform their role very seriously and they talk with patient very politely. I also done that role in Max hospital. It's very big work in my life that I done. I proud my parents because they motivate me for this work and they always motivate my for every field.
very helping peoples and very careful management
Staff (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiAugust 10, 2019
As a staff i am fully satisfied with this company.
from here i learned lots of things about my carrier, my duties and responsibilities then from here i learned how to behaviour and how to care the patients and their attenders.and my co staff are very friendly and very supportive and me to also.
Excellent work
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiAugust 2, 2019
This site is very helpful for the jobseekers especially for those who are doing online job search. All procedures are very simple and easy to access.
Unbalanced and no job security and lots of politics
Manager (Former Employee) –  Mohali, PunjabJuly 22, 2019
No comments on this but it will destroy your work and professional life.. unnecessary pressure...and work load.... management is not so helpful and lots of politics. No appreciation and only give you unnecessary pressure...
Pros
Cons
No job security and unnecessary work load
Patient co-ordinator and file work admition discharge
Patient Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiJuly 20, 2019
Patient billing and watchingh the doctor
Typing a day
Patient admition and discharge
Ading the patient Dr. Visit on computer
Tpa processing and query reply
Worst place for work
Staff (Former Employee) –  Saket, DelhiJune 29, 2019
Worst place for work. No leave for 1 year. They threat their employees that they will ruin their careers. They charges highly hostel fees from employee but food quality is too bad. For outing you have to follow a long procedure. You have to ask from your hostel worden, supervisor and so many managers. Management does not know how to talk with their employees. We are employees. We are humans. We are not in jail. We are 18+.
Productive and Excellent working environment
Marketing Executive (Former Employee) –  DelhiJune 13, 2019
Max Healthcare is a very good company to work and grow with. I have learnt a lot from here from professional and personal aspect.Working environment is excellent,all are very helpful.
Pros
Excellent working environment
Cons
There is no cons of this company
Excellent
Radiographer (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiMay 20, 2019
MAX Hospital is one of the best hospital which I got a chance to work with them. It is JCI accredited Hospital and they keep the standards to make sure the patient and staff are safe in the hospital.
Max Healthcare
Joined as Executive (Former Employee) –  Delhi IndiaMay 9, 2019
My review is based at what I observed about 18 years ago, The company just got started but there were few glitches I observed

1. Inconsistency of owner group - being a serial entrepreneur, the promoter group create and sell business, this creates stability and security issues in most staff who are not sure about vision, compatibility of next buyer

2. Weak HR practices - stressed work environment, disregard for individual performance and lack of team spirit
Excellent hospital to learn and serve
Nurse [Medical ICU, Renal ICU] (Former Employee) –  Mohali, IndiaMay 2, 2019
I learned so much while working in Max Super Speciality Hospital. They use up to date technology, all the reports are electronically recorded in the computers.
Pros
Health benefits
Cons
No cons
Coordinating clinical and admin work
Associate Director CARDIOLOGY (Former Employee) –  Ghaziabad, Delhi NCR INDIAApril 11, 2019
clinical work in Intervention cardiology-Electrophysiology, also involved in various teaching programs and hospital admin committee. Keen to develop heart failure program in the region.
Pros
Established brand in healthcare
Cons
nothing
Temporary Job
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiMarch 26, 2019
A company that really cares about their people. Allows for flexible work environments as long as you communicate and complete your work in a timely manner. Many benefits including reimbursement for certain health and fitness expenses, long summer holiday weekends, and referral bonuses. Most of the people I work with are caring, dynamic, professional, and entertaining individuals.
place to learn
Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiMarch 11, 2019
good learning opportunity but no time so much workload..lots of file work long procedure of discharge...too much policies ...lots of distance from hospital to hostel..
Pros
learning opportunity
Cons
no time management, workload
Very good company
Collection Lead (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaFebruary 26, 2019
Very good company for work and life balance

Driving collections through filed executive for 30 day to Write off
Field Investigation
Handling customer service
Updating hourly report for visit and collection in Indus software
Special focus on Roll Back and Settlement cases.
Identifying reasons of nonpayment & delayed payment if any waiver requirement so coordinate with superior and take approval for waiver.
Absence of supervisor to attend team problem and resolve.
feel glad to work
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Uttar PradeshFebruary 22, 2019
max enhanced my skills of working , hospitality. this hospital gave a chance to prove myself, i enjoyed a lot while working. my seniors were too coopreative
Productive and good workplace
Senior Resident (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshFebruary 21, 2019
Good clinical and learning experience
Friendly staff
Encouraging seniors
Good benefits
Comfortable working environment
Salary is always on time
HR department is helpful
Pros
Friendly working environment
MaxHealthcare
Training Manager-Capability Development Team (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiFebruary 1, 2019
The trainers are not respected since they are on the rolls of a sister company Max Skill First . The are treated to be working with client creating a client dominating culture and disrespecting the trainers
good
Insurance Co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  DelhiDecember 27, 2018
Great people at all levels of the company - joining make positive is like joining a family and everyone is supportive of each other and has a great time together
Interesting projects
A great culture - coming to work is fun and there are always nights out and something for everyone
excellence in healthcare
STAFF NURSE (Former Employee) –  Mohali, PunjabDecember 16, 2018
it was good health care facilitated unit. i have worked there for 3.7 years. i have been trained there in many programs related to diabetes care and wound care and participated in NABH audits.
Pros
free training
Productive and fun workplace
Student Intern (Former Employee) –  PunjabNovember 27, 2018
Being the first working place as an intern.
I gained invaluable medical experience observing mentors working in various department cardiac surgery, obstetrics, gynecology and gastric surgery at Max Super Speciality Hospital.

My mentors were great and walked me through the diet planning step-by-step. I've done 2 case studies (cardiac attacks) and street play for kidney patients. It was real time practical experience serving the patients and their attendants.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
unpaid internship

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Max Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.