Max Bupa Health Insurance Employee Review

View all Max Bupa Health Insurance reviews

Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  CochinJanuary 22, 2017
Good company good working culture. Good support from superior. Max bupa provides a better carrier for the freshers who seeks jobs. They sell their product through different channel. One of the most effective channel is bancassurace. The federal bank is the best bancassurace channel till now. Max bupa is a better growing firm in the insurance industry.

Other Max Bupa Health Insurance Employee Reviews

Sales and customer service
Agency Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 12, 2019
I have enjoyed my tenure at maxbupa health insurance, and I appreciate having had the opportunity to work with you. Thank you for the support and encouragement you have provided me during my time at Maxbupa health insurance. I would also like to share the Attractive incentives and leagues that company sponsor for the employee is remarkable. I have learned and achieved a lot in this company.
productive and fun work place
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraSeptember 4, 2019
It is grate company and peoples, learn corporate working, get platform to improve my skills, Productive work, getting opportunity of experienced team handing and management