Maruti Suzuki

Maruti Suzuki Pay & Benefits reviews

India673 reviews
The brand name is enough . It was one of the best place to work. Timely salary. They are strict about punctuality. They have a very supportive team of superiors and hold monthly training
Pros
Best place to work
Cons
No cons
It's a good job for me but the salary was not satisfactory for me and also the working period was long per day. I can't fulfill my living by this job.
Work experience average. Worked as territory service manager for 2 years. Good salary and annual bonus. Good HR team. Helpful managers. But long working hours.
Everything is good by company
One time food nd 2 time tea provide by company
Becouse contractual work they have menu essue. Sallery , uniform,is not come on date,
PF balance not deposited time to time.

I want to change my job .
This facatory is minimam salary.and work hard.for a probalm by any parsin disaid. Work di it.many work do it. No work than panisment by company. No fasality.
I was deployed as assistant manager in Paint Shop of Manesar manufacturing facility after the training period was completed. The training during GET period was really very nice and full of diversity. The job was very satisfying overall with a very good salary.
Pros-
open culture

an easy approach to seniors

good salary

Cons-

no time for personal life.

stressful job

Too much late sitting

less opportunity for self development
Company is very good for job security and perks. Culture is very poor as it demotivated all people even though salary is good enough. Politics is very high
good not bad but dealership is very poor they did not increase salary time to time.

i am honest and hardworker employe but they are not understand..
The leading auto manufacturer of India is exactly as one could imagine, highly professional, technologically advanced and with a lot of special benefits for its employees. It is a privilege to work here.
It's waste to work in dealership if you want growth............but u can learn more ..........salary is not up to expectations................. .........
Was with so much stress,was okay with it but so many problemss with holidays.no sufficient salary.timing was also late night everyday,behaviour of staffs were not tht good
The Maruti is a good and developed company a, a better option for a good working experience. Too many things for learn and helpful employees and other benefits more then expectation is too much.
Good environment

Latest machines

Free wifi for everyone

Flexible working hours
I have been working at Maruti Suzuki full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Friendly environment and having try to understand of employees needs too.

Cons

Low salary never motivates an employee to work properly

Advice to Management

Give salary in respect of working hours
I have a 11 years of experience. I work in production division so all reviews are purely based on my experience in production division. First the good thing:- The promotions & Grades do not affect your salary to much so you have to least bother about being at top. Compensation is better among the industry but the raise is not in terms of percentage of last drawn salary its purely on your designation
bracket. You have barely has to stay back. You can't access your mail from home so no work pressure at home.
The Medical facility is best in private sector.

The Number of leaves you get is also more than enough.

& there are various HR scheme for employees which are really very best in industry.

Now the cons:- There is always a unnecessary pressure of management. MSIL Still in mode of a government organization where post is everything.

You are always being theartend regarding your grades.

The whole department atmosphere is dependent on the department Head.
Maruti Suzuki is very good company and good benifits and good environment so I am happy...I worked this company..nice... good supervisor and work is hard but easily handled work...
* it is not a employee friendly company ( regional training centres- RTC).
* no facilities for RTC employees.

* very low grade salary structure.
* Etc..
Good company with good coligues and supported managment im always thankfull to evryone for giving an oppertunity to work and gives me lots of things in automotive firm.
Pros
free lunch and accomadation
Cons
general duty
I work as an assistant manager in quality assurance division and i joined as a GET here.
Monotonous jobs are many here. People are stagnated without regular rotation. Basic training for a fresher is good but in later stages when technical knowledge is necessary to solve problems, people are not well equipped nor trained to tackle complex problems.

Work is hectic due to high volumes. Work life balance is destroyed due to stringent timings.
Pros
Salary and bonus, leaves, insurance is free, medical facility, lunch, system driven process
Cons
work life balance, training, job rotation, work culture, decision making
I worked in Gurgoan for 1 year period as CW in engine shop where engines Assembled .Cw worker's salary depends on their working days. Company provided 1 time's food and two time tea with snakes.i think this company is good than others because it gives good salary about 18000.i was there at the level of ITI education.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maruti Suzuki. Our community is ready to answer.