Maruti Suzuki

Maruti Suzuki Employee Reviews

India678 reviews
Maruti suzuki company is realy great company.i learned a most of things in this company like how to make a car. Workplacs culture is realy very good.
Pros
Cons
Healthcare and chemist available in the company
Nice place to work and learn certain things together. Provide appropriate training regarding all equipments.provide very healthy food. You can easily take leave with the permission of your senior. Providing interest free loans. Health benefits and hra allowance. PF facility.
Only sir Amman cars for no words .
Work manageris not proper for this company

No response for hr department

Management for good and only for work manager
Demand in market was way too much more than the supply so there was always a situation of panic amongs service provider because parts were never available at time and the customers expected their vehicle repaired asap as they had high expectations from a brand as big as maruti suzuki.
It was my first job when i joined. I have learnt a lot of things from this job too. A good job with a good boss is better than a good job with good company.
Good Learning for people passionate about automobile. Opportunity to interact with people from all walks of life. Market Leader in products and initiatives.
Pros
Market Leader
Cons
Dealer Based Policies
The brand name is enough . It was one of the best place to work. Timely salary. They are strict about punctuality. They have a very supportive team of superiors and hold monthly training
Pros
Best place to work
Cons
No cons
I am happy and good experience and very suitable company for Maruti Suzuki India Pvt Ltd.and I am happy to company authorities and very very easy to work.
Middle management was not good enough. Not so much from technical learning point of view. Most of the work related directives are controlled by head office in Japan.
I have worked in maruti suzuki after lockdown, I have learned training about MECHANICAL engineering on the excel,and our field information and how doing the work experience also.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Maruti Suzuki?
Maruti Suzuki is best of car because this company made very nice & designing cars these cars very good in milage, engine, sound system is good base etc.
Very good to work and every day learn new thing and meet new and smart people
and face new challanges and monthly target.managment help us to achieve

Our target .
It's a good job for me but the salary was not satisfactory for me and also the working period was long per day. I can't fulfill my living by this job.
The open culture at work always helped in improving efficiency at work. The management was always supportive and helpful. The most exciting part of the job was to work with Dealer partners and their team. It was always a learning experience.
Management not in good shape, work culture is some what ok. Not the ultimate place to work. But MSIL brand is more than enough. Interview process is lengthy and slow. People are more interested in personal life. Sales team is a good example.
Pros
The brand Maruti Suzuki
Cons
Poor management
Challenging and in simple words every day comes with new ideas and tasks.
You deal with different people everyday.

Increases your ability to interact.
Everyone can feel relaxation at the time of work also Maruti provide many facilities to their employee and always push their employee to reach the leader of success.
It is a best platform to work at and prove our abilities. It is one of the leading brands at Automobile Industry . It alone holds approximately 55.55% of Indian Automobile market share.
Maruti Suzuki company is best and nice job work.. all staff is good and company employees is good... company is my new family home..I'm really lucky in my life beat company.
Maruti Suzuki gives you an opportunity to learn and grow in a very independent environment. The work culture supports the nurturing of new talent and gives yiur the freedom to switch roles not only in your domain but other domains as well as per your interest
A very good company which is committed to deliver customer excellence. Good remuneration. it is a very disciplined, organized corporate.
But career advancement, higher education policy needs improvement
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maruti Suzuki. Our community is ready to answer.