Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews

Marriott is a good company to work with and the working culture is very good.
Marriott is a good company to work with and the working culture is very good. Management at Marriott is very good, i prefer to work with Marriott again in future.
Junk management
Their management was not worth to stay in this resort.
The most hardest of the job is feeling insecure to everything I do because they would make jokes of firing you.
Hard work
My self sudhanshu and my family are Member in four& this is my qualification bba and acconting manage data entry software . I promised to hard work and achievong the goals are honest in my task
Good company
Marriott is very good chain for job I am working in Westin gurgaon Sep.2017 to till date my experience is very good i joining a shift Incharge in engineering department.
fun working place
it was typical at the first few weeks after that it easy to work and it made me learn new things and how behave with the costumers and have lots of fun at the working place
The most productive 9 hours!
Marriott International holds a place of great sentimental value in my life. J. Willard Marriott once said 'Take care of your employees, your employees will look after your guests and they will come back'. This statement is put to use practically and is one of the major reasons for my loyalty towards the brand.
In keeping true to its culture throughout the year the HR team organised events and workshops for the personal development of the employees; Zumba sessions, tea time activities for team building, Cookery sessions by the senior management team, an evening of fun for the employees family members, celebrating women's day, celebrating Earth Hour etc etc. I really benefited through these breaks at work because it gave me the time i needed to relax and feel rejuvenated. Being recognised month on month by the GM for my services at the Associate meet helped build my confidence and made me feel valued and appreciated.

A typical day at work would begin with me getting up to date on the current happenings at the hotel. As Guest Relations Manager it was my responsibility to know which guests had faced issues and had these been resolved? if not, then what was the best possible way to resolve it.

Guest Relations was the face of the hotel because we were the first ones to interact with any and all guest as part of creating a unique arrival experience. From here on, developing and maintaining a formal relationship with guests during their length of stay was imperative.In addition to assisting guests in checking in and checking out I would also make sure to know who the VIP arrivals
 - more...
the most typical is full phone call presser. but i handle it.i learned more things .my hardest part of the job my mistakes .my enjoyable not one ..i
i love my self ..i will try my 100 % i can do it everything now still i working in marriott hyderabad hotel and convention centre。 every day its very enjoyable day
Overall a good thing working with a international chain hospitality group
Overall a good thing working with a international but in India. The working hours should be decreased to 9 hrs/day where ten thousand rupees not enough for living in certain areas without no accomodation provided by company ..
Good,
The company was be good. But salary wase getting to cutting salary finally getting₹ 9000/-for employee so please increase the amount. Snout the work wise more then duty hours to work in banquet hall.
challenging
As a hospitality management student, this is one of the best places to gain practical experience and knowledge. At the end of my 4 month training at Westin, I could notice the changes in my personality, communication and customer service skills.
I really enjoy to work with Marriott team
I learn my skill and knowledge from the Marriott, the managers and supervisor are care with our mind they all are allowed to be 100 % freedom and enjoying all every moments
Its a very good company to work with
My foundation of Revenue Management is Marriott International and I feel proud to be a part of this company. I wanted to relocate to NCR hence I applied for this position and it would be great if would have been given an opportunity to work with an established company.
I m working as a chef on cold counter
Everyday i got somthing new to learn..it is my best part of life ...i got more option with my work...i learn lot of things about kitchen because it is my first job ...thanks to marriott international...
Life changing job
I am doing aa job only 1 years in a guard position on contrect but now i am a supervisor in leela palace bangalore all exprince is courtyard by marriott i love marriott
Good
Very good hotel ,employees as working and speaking is good . place is very actually like the guest.hotel is hygiene and proper way of clean.near by some park and railway station is that and so menu places is there.
Industrial training in The Westin
Learned a lot about the Marriott brand,micros,Marriott bonvoy program.how to handle no. Of guests during operations carried out in food and beverage outlets.
Good
I am hard working employe I do my work perfectly with good environment and with good people I have positive thoughts I do learn new new things and empliment it perfectly
A very good journey with Marriott international
Marriott has world class hotels like the other brands. I really enjoy to work with it very good environment at all professionals skill upgrade your skills with Marriott development programme.
It's very good culture to work here
Marriott company its own culture .
I'm very happy to work with Marriott property

They own legacy . Management give me motivation time management . good environment
Amazing work culture
A great place to work, its one company which actually believes in putting its people first. Apart from a great learning experience it also offers a healthy work life balance.
Stress full
Managers are not good and supportive, i. Worked eith Marriott jaipur hotel, ground team. Is good. But top. Level. Management is worst no support for shifts
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marriott International, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
9,318