Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews

Found 669 reviews matching the search See all 17,663 reviews
work place is not good and poor management
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 8, 2018
Everyday is a day is a new day with new cars that has to be washed .I love how the paste goes super fast during the afternoon makes time go by fast and keeps customers happy
Pros
free lunch
Cons
breaktimes are short
Hardwork life
receptionist (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 2, 2018
As a fresher you will be paid very less!!

And the company is good

The staff is very help full n supportive plus they have open policy for example if you have any problem you can contact directly to GM there is no hierarchy on it.

Good place to start the career !!
Productive work place ,good exposure, learning environment
Trainee/Intern (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalOctober 2, 2018
Good place to learn, well exposure to all the core departments.
good place to learn as a trainee as well as working for full time job.
Take good care of the associates.
Pros
Late night drops and early pickup only for ladies, free lunch
It's a one best hotel in the world ...
Accounts Executive (Former Employee) –  UAEOctober 1, 2018
I have a ambition ... To do job in this hotel.. It is my life desire .. to want to do job here... It's is a one biggest and Royal hotel in this world.
Meeting new people for all around the world, playing pubg at work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  ChandigarhOctober 1, 2018
My day starts with tons of emails and phone calls move to get preparing for the mains hours as my workplace gets busy at night.
I do get peoples shared experiences by meeting new clients every day knowing that the world is not a small place also learning to handle new problems as being in guest relations with also try to push our sales. The workplace environment is great as we play pubG at our breaks with leads to team building exercise and fun.
the hardest part of my job is that I cannot explore my self as its a limited learning but the best part is that sharing everyone's experiences and meeting new people every day lets you learn new things of all around the world.
Pros
free lunches, free transport, Tips
one of the best place
Industrial Trainee (Former Employee) –  Sohna, HaryanaSeptember 23, 2018
The hotel is nice n huge and provide some of the best benefits in the market. they have good incentives as well. supportive staff and management. a good place to join.
Overly good
GUEST RELATIONS ASSOCIATE (Front Office) (Former Employee) –  ChandigarhSeptember 19, 2018
Staff atmosphere service everything was good . I love the workplace . Team was so helpful . Customer handing is excellent it was fun to work with marriott
Things in of all new professional enviornment which Hotel employees are finding in all different hotels, they can get here.
Captain Waiter (Former Employee) –  RajasthanSeptember 17, 2018
professionalism, passion for work, innovation, joy at work, ideas, culture, stability, overall functions, opportunities, growth and many more.MARRIOTT
Front Office Associate (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 14, 2018
Working in this company will always give option to learn more and more, once you work in Marriott you can work anywhere in this world marriott makes you that much strong to handle any sort of situation
Good company
Duty Manager (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 13, 2018
A very good company to work for. A lot of scope to grow for hoteliers. Have hotels all over the world. It is the largest hotel chain in the world with more than 3000 hotels across the globe.
Pros
Meals, work culture
Cons
Work life balance
Marriott
Guest services Associate (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduSeptember 12, 2018
learn lot about laundry ,uniform and linen handling.
How to handle all machine in laundry
Inventory
How to deal with suppliers.
Best Top company in the world
Pros
Nil
Cons
Nil
One of the leading company all over the world
Associate (Current Employee) –  GoaSeptember 12, 2018
Good place to work and learn
Bold and young employees add the charm
Very productive
Luxurious properties
Act with integrity
Always helpful
Energetic and proactive
Pros
Free meal, accomodation
Place where you can gain knowledge from the best hand ..
commi 3 (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaSeptember 11, 2018
Working environment is very good ... getting knowledge from the great chefs..it's a brand where we have a chance to explore and develop our working style and skills.
Productive, fun learning, staff friendly as well as career oriented.
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Agra, Uttar Pradesh, IndiaSeptember 8, 2018
Work at Courtyard By Marriott Agra begun my reporting to the concern Manager who then allots duty according to the need.
As mentioned earlier, a good learning platform provided me apple amount of knowledge in Kitchen, Sales, Front Office, Food And Beverage Service and last but not the least Housekeeping.
The management who taught me was the best. They treated me like a child who is hungry to learn what he could in the given amount of time.
A friendly workplace with respect to all was the motto there.
With one thing in mind to learn and to learn i didn't find anything tough there, not denying at times there were scenes where i find the work challenging but a little hard work help to clear it out.
The mocking between the staff to always create a happy environment was the funniest part.
No respect for employees and Chaotic HR Leadership Team
Associate - Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraSeptember 5, 2018
When I started working for this company from it pre-opening phase, it was a very healthy environment. But, once the HR Director got replaced twice, the management style was extremely chaotic. There were many unethical practices going on in the department such as total disregard for employee career growth.

I was fortunate that I got work experience in multiple domains of HR.
Pros
Free lunches, discounted room tariffs and restaurant dining
Cons
Terrible HR Leadership
experiance new city and new people
cook helper Like helping in cutting vegetables (Former Employee) –  chandigarh,indiaSeptember 5, 2018
neel kamal restaurant is far away from this restaurant , so other things are some but new thing is I learn about how can I adapt my self in another or new places
A fun at work place
Guest Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 24, 2018
JW because of the intense and regular training help the employee to be up to date. Also the Marriott culture is something I loved, A friendly fun enviroment
fun workplace
Guest Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 24, 2018
Marriott was a fun place to work as every day was filled with new experiences and challenges which were always enjoyable to tackle because it would help me understand where I lacked I improve myself every step of the way.
nice place to work
CONCIERGE, AIRPORT REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaAugust 18, 2018
good company for staff to grow their careers, good place to show our job skills to improve along with the company for a longer time. Marriott is the in of the giants of hotels all ove the world. JW MARRIOTT .
Marriott international is an excellent company to work with
Task force support (Former Employee) –  Sri lankaAugust 10, 2018
Marriott international is excellent company to work with. Company which equally takes care of associates and guests and very associate friendly. Excellent work environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marriott International, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

58,132