Marks and Spencer
Coronavirus update
Information from Marks and Spencer:

Marks and Spencer Employee Reviews

India164 reviews
It was a good experience to work with, retail and sales, attending customers to suggest wardrobes, helping with trends and styles. Mannequin styling, visual merchandising.
Good experience but staff are didn't get proper support from team because of supervisor.because of that reason I left job.otherwise I m not happy to leave that job
Good
Good
Good company to work with bt some selected rong people at higher level makes it difficult some times.. But over all good.. & yes don't expect off's during any festival
Pros
Very nice company and well managed
Cons
u r lucky if u got good manager.. Nothing so stressfull
It was a great life expierince. I was learning about PROFASANLISM how to work your company goal how to achive the goals sales target and i am able learn the operations how to manage all works the experience was best.
Hello,
I have great experience and learn so many new things. Great opportunity for me to work with diverse culture. The management was too good, supportive.

Overall it is really good company that gives you job security and is very employees centric. However in the scenario where things are moving rapidly and is dynamic, the company culture is too slow to adapt it.
Marks and Spencer has always been a great place to work where a person can get complete job satisfaction. Growth opportunities are really good. Fair treatment is given to all the colleagues.
great place to work loved the culture everyone was so helpful and collaborative wold love to join again you had full hands to work so your creativity .
VM's point of view, they should better hire fresher staff who can replicate as it as per the poor guideline. No freedom to do outfit styling, no proper communication. Poor merchandising.
Pros
weekend off.
Cons
no store support to VM. poor management
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Marks and Spencer?
It is very good place to work..nice culture and environment...I have learnt log of things with m&s and got a next level confidence with it...Its a very high class lyfestyle brand...
Thanks,
Excellent work experience.
Employee friendly environment.

Excellent employee policies.

Excellent Job security and salary structure.

Most successful organisation in-terms of employment, customer satisfaction, policies,job satisfactionand work culture it has.
Overall I have learned and developed myself with the help of organisation, management operations and world class.
Marks and Spencer is a people friendly company that's why attrition is very high.

Thanks a lot.
Worst management
Company is totally fantastic learning platform but management is not at all good they require only people whodies buttering..,........
It was a great experience working.
Great learning and support by management and higher management .

Friendly colleagues, open to feedback.

supportive team members
Management is pathetic and harrassment...

Area manager Hyderabad is the worst candidate i have ever seen in my life...an house keeping mentality is better than him.
its good to work ,but i need sal hike,work culture is good,and team management is good,no work pressure,its friendly environment nature,its like a home
I would like to rejoin in M &S because woking culture is excellent .
There is opportunity to grow internal other activity also planed time to time which give refreshment .
How did my time at M&S flew was never realised as there never was a dull moment. Environment is fast paced with excellent work culture. Highly recommend working with M&S.
Overall it was a nice experience working with Marks & Spencer. Very People friendly Culture & Support.The best thing which i observed Company provides equal opportunity to grow there people.
My working experience was good but management not so good all politics .its like if they want some staff on urgent basis they through your interview nicely but when they dont need you they will trouble you so much so that you leave the job by your self
Great place to work ..Would suggest my friends and the management is really supportive.. One of the top 10 companies in retails that takes care of the people.