Market Data Forecast

Market Data Forecast Employee Reviews

India6 reviews
1. Flexible Work Timings: There is no hard and bound time schedule to follow with. Employees need to complete 9 hours of usual timing.
2. Friendly work environment, people are supportive and helpful

3. Work pressure is moderate, however, it completely depends on the client's requirements. Anyway we are here to serve the client

4. Management is supportive of genuine problems or matters

5. Nice to be part of a growing company as the competition is tough outside

6. Salary on time and the appraisal is also vigorous for the performers
I started as a career in web marketing-intern at Market data forecast. after the completion of my internship, I got a permanent role.

1. Working for this company has helped to develop my professional business skills as well as my personal life skills.

2. High scope for leaning marketing skills
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
With the era of startups disrupting the global business, Market Data Forecast is a gem with clear vision and mission. The flat management structure provides equal opportunities for all the employees to interact and sort out the challenges. The growth projections are legitimate and purely based on the performance.
Pros
Comfortable work culture, good recognition of talent, supportive management, more scope to learn new things, great exposure and so on.
Cons
Had the experience of working with the company for most of its journey. It provides ample opportunities to work on different verticals which had helped me with my skill development and experience. Also, the work culture is great and no restriction on work hours or timings.
Pros
Easy access to management; Good incentives for performance; continuous client projects
Cons
Low level hierarchical structure;
Good support from the management. A good place to work and learn about different communities. Salary is good and one can make lots of incentives and bonus.
It is a start up and all the employees work in an apartment. There is nothing to learn in this company as of now . May be in future, when they establish there might be some interesting work.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Market Data Forecast. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2