Market Data Forecast

Market Data Forecast Employee Reviews

Very Good
Web marketing (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 5, 2018
I started as a career in web marketing-intern at Market data forecast. after the completion of my internship, I got a permanent role.

1. Working for this company has helped to develop my professional business skills as well as my personal life skills.

2. High scope for leaning marketing skills
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Balanced work culture with more growth opportunities
Content Writer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 5, 2018
With the era of startups disrupting the global business, Market Data Forecast is a gem with clear vision and mission. The flat management structure provides equal opportunities for all the employees to interact and sort out the challenges. The growth projections are legitimate and purely based on the performance.
Pros
Comfortable work culture, good recognition of talent, supportive management, more scope to learn new things, great exposure and so on.
Cons
okay
Business Development Executive (Former Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaJanuary 2, 2018
Good support from the management. A good place to work and learn about different communities. Salary is good and one can make lots of incentives and bonus.
Very bad
Associate Research Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshMarch 21, 2017
It is a start up and all the employees work in an apartment. There is nothing to learn in this company as of now . May be in future, when they establish there might be some interesting work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Market Data Forecast. Our community is ready to answer.

Market Data Forecast Reviews by Location