Mankind Pharma Employee Reviews

Productive, working was hectic
PAONTA SAHIB as an Officer (Former Employee) –  Paonta Sahib, Himachal PradeshAugust 30, 2019
Top 5 pharma compaby. Good infrastructure and automatic machinea to learn from.
Dont expect much salary hike and it is a school for 12 hrs daily.
Ready to face challanges everyday and forget leaves on working day.
Pros
Good for biggners, as the company tag matters.
Cons
You will come in dark and will go home in dark.. 12 hrs work culture. Less staff more work.
this Job is only for Hardworker
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiAugust 7, 2019
If u are a hard worker, then U will earn lot of money. very good company no doubt. very good policy. Social life disturb.You never thing about your future . but you earned lots of money..
MR job is full secured.
good
medical rep (Former Employee) –  HyderabadJuly 24, 2019
good to start carrier and for experience as well ,good team leads will help you to grow personally and professionally. work plan and culture also very nice
Learned so much here
STEM (Current Employee) –  Virar, MaharashtraJuly 13, 2019
I want to change because want to learn more want to grow more each day is different from yesterday.We get daily a new challenges and learned how to deal with situations.
Pros
Good salary and incentive
Cons
Heavy bag
It's a good company
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  MedakMay 31, 2019
It's a limited company and good company but I am not interested on marketing now. That's why I am resigned. But work wise and salary wise incentive wise it's good company.
Pros
Cons
8hrs
Good place to work but not awesome
General Manager R&D Derma Section(HOD) (Current Employee) –  Manesar, GurgaonApril 23, 2019
Opportunity to grow here is ok but not excellent. Projects are handed over to every department HOD and HOD decides to whom it should be given according to team members capability
Pros
Good celebration of Diwali and Holi
Cons
Not everybody can grow, growth every year is for limited persons in company
I have a good time at Mankind. Explored so many new areas of learning. Honed my skills, grew in experience and expanded my horizon.
Manager Secretarial (Current Employee) –  Okhla Industrial Estate, DelhiMarch 31, 2019
Mankind is a fast growing pharmaceutical company which provided me so many opportunities to explore newer areas of learning.

I handled Internal Group Restructuring of business which included Demerger of a business unit, Conversion of Partnership Firm into LLP and capital structure restructuring. I also handled the Due Diligence process initiated by Foreign Investors who invested in the Company. I also handled Statutory Audit, Secretarial Audit and Internal Audit in Mankind.

In addition to these I also handling routine corporate secretarial matters like Private Placement of Shares, Allotment of Bonus Shares, Sub-division of shares, Increase in Authorised Share Capital, Incorporation of Companies and LLP's, compliance related to Related Party Transactions etc. for Mankind Pharma Ltd., its subsidiaries and other group companies.
Dynamic company
Area Sales Manager (ASM) (Former Employee) –  Amravati, MaharashtraDecember 7, 2018
Very remarkable company
Employer is caring
Motivational salary structor
Creative company

Products range is very good
Very ambitiously launching new products
Pros
Number of
Cons
Total Unit is going to regulatory market of formulation plant
Deputy manager maintenance (Current Employee) –  Paonta Sahib, Himachal PradeshOctober 13, 2018
I have worked in pharmaceutical industries with adequate success in the field of Engineering, Maintenance & Projects. Well versed with different kinds of Pharmaceutical facilities, hands on experience with process manufacturing equipments handled such as Tablet, Capsule, Ointment, Liquid Orals (syrup and suspension), and Parenteral and Vials.
Pros
free
Cons
Overall its good company but i want change
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 16, 2018
Feeling nice with this company appear I was stood at wadala mumbai but now I am shifted at ulwe new mumbai with family
There is no vacancy in new mumbai , that's why I am searching new job.
It a growing company for US market with great future.
Sr. Research scientist regulatory affairs (Current Employee) –  Manesar gurgaonAugust 15, 2018
Mankind is well established company in indian market, Having a vision to become top indian companies globally.
i am being a part of mankind from more than one year, its a good company with lots of opportunity to learn. products are developed in R&D are well robust. i feel awesome in mankind
Happy to work here
Profesional Sales Officer (Current Employee) –  Uttar PradeshJune 3, 2018
No doubt Mankind Pharma Ltd is a good company and there is lots of opportunity available to make our career ....and we enjoy to work here ,my working culture is here to promote our company sales to convert Doctors and get prescription to our company products..
Pros
Flexible tkme
Cons
Leavs, healthcare
Officer- QC (Former Employee) –  HP, IndiaJune 1, 2018
During work my focus on completing before deadline to avoid pressure.
During work staff are very fair and supportive even me also positive thinking for all staff.
No food alliance
30 mints of lunch and 30 mints for two tea beaks and personal health benefit
Pros
Yes Free
Cons
30 mints of lunch and 30 mints for two tea beaks
DZSM (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalMay 21, 2018
Really learned how to take a company from launching to a phase crossing BEP in shortest time period.
Professional management of the company knows how to motivate people and take best out of them
Excellent work place culture which gives a family atmosphere and people fill proud to think them as a part of this family.
It was always a great enjoyment to remain associated with the company and all hard things were made easy due to the strategy of the company.
Earning regular incentives, star awards and foreign trips were the most enjoyable part of the job
review meetings on different topics
senior sales executive (Former Employee) –  GujaratMay 4, 2018
mankind arrange free review meetings for market sales hold.provides continues improved knowledge for medicines and human behaviours.prepares sales man to build relations with customers.they held competitions within us
Pros
provides extra wages
Cons
long hours at work place
Not a good experience working over there.
Not good (Current Employee) –  Park Circus, West BengalApril 16, 2018
I recently got here but I am not able find the atmosphere peaceful and the salary is not enough to meet my needs so I need a different work place.Not enjoying the place.
Pros
I carry my own lunch
Cons
10hrs
Nice place
as a pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Gosaiwadi, MaharashtraFebruary 24, 2018
It's was a great experience for me
And it is a very lovely place for that y I like that place so u will be like that place very much . Contraction is very low so I don't think that one
Pros
Free dinner
Fastest growing company
Logistics Manager (Current Employee) –  delhi indiaFebruary 18, 2018
Mankind pharma is one of the best pharma company of india. fastest growing company. employees are energetic because of young management. they do respect each other and working together with high ambition.
Pros
Best job culture
Cons
nothing
Good company
Medical Representative (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 23, 2018
Good company there is lot of things that you are learn about activity ,and company always want to build good relationship with your customers.so please join if you have opportunities
productive
Territory Executive (Former Employee) –  Latur, MaharashtraDecember 26, 2017
nice one experience with reputed pharma company. nice culture and overall good experience. fun to do work here and enjoyable environment with all the team members.