Manipal University Employee Reviews

had worst experience of my life in MCNS
Postdoctoral Fellow (Former Employee) –  Manipala, KarnatakaFebruary 25, 2018
I was working as post-doc at MCNS. It was a worst experience I ever had. Though they give good salary, its not worth the mental torture one goes through. The center has lots of issues starting from the Director. Complete non academic atmosphere. The laws and rules are completely messed up.
Cons
no transparency and rules
not so good place
Research Scientist (Former Employee) –  Manipala, KarnatakaFebruary 24, 2018
I was a employee of MCNS center at MAHE. I had to leave for no reasons. Though the salary is good, the particular ceter is problematic. If you are joining there then look for another job. This center has lot of management issues.
Pros
salary
Cons
no work culture
Perfect Architecture
FINAL YEAR MAJOR PROJECT (Former Employee) –  RajasthanJanuary 6, 2018
I did my Bachelor's Degree from Manipal University Jaipur. The architecture of the University is very beautiful. Also the Teachers are quite friendly and helpful. I learned a lot from my teachers there. They taught me how to be a hard worker but in a smarter way.
Overall, my most memorable part of life till now was spent in Manipal University Jaipur. I feel so glad to be a part of this University.
Nice
Admin Supervisor/Financial Asst Accountant (Former Employee) –  IndiaSeptember 28, 2017
Learned a lot under seniors guidance. Got the chance to learn new things. Always pressure in work. mixture of fun and pressured atmosphere. But really proud to say work in such a famous institute.
Nice working here
Microbiologist (Former Employee) –  Mangalore, KarnatakaSeptember 9, 2017
Learning here is best. Learnt culture media preparation Blood culture stool culture pud urine culture . Very . Microsoft excel word . Public speaking.
Pros
Difficult
Good
Good
Computer Operator (Former Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanAugust 20, 2017
I left my personal reason.because salary was big problem and management system was not good . my actual Field is finance that's why I left it . in field I can prove my self.
good experience
Clerical Staff (Former Employee) –  Manipal, KarnatakaAugust 10, 2017
It provided a good work environment to me. All the staffs were very supportive and closeto me. I learned how to maintain a good communication in a company. Company provides good salary and by correct time.
Pros
Free tea/coffee
Excellent
Post Graduate Student (Former Employee) –  Manipal, KarnatakaJuly 6, 2017
The best college and staff one can ever imagine. Everything is very professional. No red tape. No nonsense.
Systematic and earnest people and university.
Mamata profile
Assistant Professor of Microbiology (Former Employee) –  Khammam, TelanganaJune 30, 2017
the experience in mamata made my subject very strong and built confidence in my carrier. Mamata experience has given me a good platform for my basics in cancer research where now i can manage to write the research projects and can guide independently,
A good place to work
Volunteership at Public Health Evidence South Asia (Former Employee) –  Manipala, KarnatakaMay 27, 2017
Being at Manipal University is like fun as you learn new things and new challenges come to you at every step you take, but thanks to the friendly faculty who made the hardest part of my job most enjoyable.
Pros
friendly faculty, mentors
Cons
long working hours
good
Software Engineer, Intern (Former Employee) –  Manipala, KarnatakaApril 27, 2017
was doing a project under teacher.anyway a great place to be in. Good learning experience with all the ameneties. great worklife balance with no leave policy.
professional work culture
Admission Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanApril 9, 2017
nice place to work
good learning and experience
cooperative management, healthy atmosphere
Pros
kids tuition fees concession
Cons
salary increments is longer process
Awesome
Student (Former Employee) –  Manipal, KarnatakaMarch 9, 2017
Very loveable place, must visit for tourism purposes. Can enrol into the university in various courses that are available and can take advantage of all the things that Manipal has to offer.
great work place
Assistant Professor (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMarch 1, 2017
Manipal Family is one amazing place where we are all working towards the betterment of banking business for the better tomorrow. Very systematic and dedicated training provided to the participants and they are moulded to become first hour job ready Bankers!
productive
Electrical Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanFebruary 24, 2017
I worked as an intern for electrical project management.where we have to study all the components incorporated in the electrical system and the economical aspects,
Well, pretty interesting
Student (Current Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanFebruary 13, 2017
I got to know more about daily life people, and made many friends. I learned more about interacting with people and i have gained alot of knowledge and have evolved better as a person.
Pros
Free lunches
productive
PhD student (Current Employee) –  Manipala, KarnatakaDecember 24, 2016
good exposure to all types of cases
Busy days
good administration by the university
importance to all kinds of research
availability of very good resources
It is one of the well established medical college university in asia and ranked one among 100 in whole world it world class quality of patient care an
physical therapist /physiotherapist (Current Employee) –  MangaloreAugust 25, 2016
I'm very proud to be part of manipal university.I'm an alumni of it .All the authoritative people are very dignified faculty with good experience in respective speciality and I am working right now under all PHD awarded faculties .Extensive research projects are taken place here and our university has been NAAC Acreditted A .
Pros
good staff coorperation, quality oberall is good and excellent
Cons
limited leaves
fun, very infomative
Associate (Current Employee) –  Manipal, KarnatakaJuly 12, 2016
get to learn a lot of new things
Meet new people
get to know a lots of problems of the people
Meeting people from different states, countries learn about their culture.
Productive and Fun Studyplace
Bachelor's Degree, Mechatronics Engineering (Current Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanFebruary 29, 2016
There is very much to say about Manipal University Jaipur,hence I will sum up everything in few words by saying this, that it is nice place and provides a great platform to learn and have experience
Pros
Nice place
Cons
No cons