MakroCare

MakroCare Employee Reviews

India10 reviews
Good place to start our carrier but you cannot imagine to have anything than work the only thing work hard get less that's in there.
Its good to work with, learning curve for freshers frifnedly environment, getting to know about new subjects and experimenting new work profiles..cooopertaive work style.
Innovative company and multi directional planning by the management is very well appreciated. Good team work and focus towards business is good. Flexible working environment. Scope to explore is good.
One of the good company in,Peoples are love to work here and management also very supportive to the employees not in personal professionally. this is the best place to learn more things for freshers and experienced as well.
As a global clinical services firm MakroCare through its clinical data management solutions helped companies in standardizing and controlling data definitions and data usage across their global operations.
I worked as Biostatistician with Makrocare for 6years. I joined as a fresher. It helped me acquiring great knowledge on statistical methods and techniques in SAS programming. They trained me in data standards and regulatory guidelines etc etc. It’s the best place to work.
Cons
I worked or 3 yrs as full time employee and i throughly enjoyed my tenure. Great place to learn from seniors and complete scope to explore my skills. Got good support from management and the culture is best. NO POLITICS unlike other companies.
Pros
flexibility. Though by book its rigid but implement ion is flexible
Cons
I have joined in this organization as a senior member..No training provided, no joining formalities, facilities, 9 hrs u have to set before system, washroom break also they won't consider in those 9 working hours. Mobile phone is not allowed, for a team only one landline is available to call to other location..Rules will be changed when ever u ask for some favour
They won't releave you even after ur notice period is completed and they won't follow any of govt rules and regulations. Better don't join in this stupid organisation..For a year you will get only 6 leaves and you are not permitted to use all those.
Pros
Cons
Good experience with MakroCare, learning place and good environment, good coordination with all team. overall good experience with MakroCare...........
Good team and place to work Was responsible for project management of established drugs, strategy development and other allied fields as required in individual projects of established and mature drugs from the top 5 pharma companies in the world.