Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd Employee Reviews

Found 990 reviews matching the search See all 1,018 reviews
Good
Fire Safety Officer (Former Employee) –  Mahindra Tower, WorliNovember 12, 2019
Experienced and professional are must. Professtional skill and communication skill and multi tasking job. Management and walfare of team. Training and regular fire exercises.
A learning ground for upcoming professionals
Location Head (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduNovember 11, 2019
It was a very good experience even though it was a short stint. Got to work with the highest echelons of M&M management. During plant visit could see the dedication of every worker and attention to the minutest details..
All over it was a good experience any where we work at last we learn something new from there n I also learned lots of new things there
ASM (Former Employee) –  Srinagar, Jammu and KashmirNovember 9, 2019
I learned a lot about so many new things.and most importantly I use to meet lots of new people daily n analyse there needs which improved my motivation As well sales skills.now I have better under standing of customers or u can say people I can understand there needs easily and provide a solution accordingly or product as per there needs I can sell aur products easily
I much intrested worked in mahindra
Automobile Technician (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 8, 2019
I learned so many technical skills
The management is good in any mahindra compines
The hardest part of the job is service manager
The most enjoyable part of job is front office
Manufacturing of automotive parts for farm tractors.
Manager TOOL ROOM (Former Employee) –  MOHALI (SWARAJ DIVISION)November 6, 2019
Company runs with an mission and subsequently by targets set every year. Workplace culture is very comfortable for the workers as well as staff.The management is very serious in providing the employees the best medical facilities, subsidised food, company transport, best occupational centre ,best CSR activities in the region, best security arrangements ,best employees safety with no accidents and awards and recognition of good services.I realy enjoyed working there, learned a lotby working on new systems.The most enjoyable part of my carrier was to win a international gold trophy at MANILA (PHILIPINES) and exposure of trouble shooting in shop floor.
Good job
customer Relationship manager (CRM) at UTKAL (Current Employee) –  BBSR, OrissaNovember 1, 2019
Mahindra &mahjndra is avery good organisation .salaryis given intime .company infrastructure is a very good .Company process is systametically. All staff is very co operatjve . Given attractive incentive
Relaxing workplace
MIS Executive (Former Employee) –  Bhubaneshwar, OrissaOctober 31, 2019
Only at month end you have to spend entire time doing your job, collecting closing data and verifying with previous data. But rest of the days you just have to work a hour or less to complete your daily work.
Lots of Learning & practical knowledge
Supplier Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Mohali, PunjabOctober 31, 2019
Organisation which always encourage alternative thinking & flexible to adopt new ideas with more values. Lots of learning for & practical knowledge. Genba work.
Service department
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  L.B.Nagar, TELANGANAOctober 31, 2019
Good organisation can work very peacefully and can learn many of the new things about the cars of mahindra and management also was very good and had a very good experience
excellent working place
GAT (Former Employee) –  Zahirabad, Andhra PradeshOctober 26, 2019
• Responsible for PQCDSME [Production/Quality/Cost/Delivery/Safety/Morale/Environment] metrics across the EOL or PDI for all commercial vehicle models like Alfa, UV, LCV & Jeeto.
• Responsible for achieving production targets, Rejection control, Consumable control and Quality metrics.
• Responsible for all functional tests of vehicle in terms of quality and finally giving the OK certification of vehicle (Functional tests includes Roll on Tester, Brake Tester, Emission test, Squeak & rattle noise test, gradient test and shower test)
Good company
welder (Former Employee) –  Mangalore, KarnatakaOctober 24, 2019
I will proud to be work in mahindra company.. that company are very good. That gives good relationship and good facility. I am very happy to work with mahindra..
Good for identidy in corperate
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Bhopal, Madhya PradeshOctober 23, 2019
Work prosure is higher and senior have no cooperate for new learning but company Hr is strong no budy can nonsense processur as well as and can't use employee for personal work.
Productive work Place
Customer Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Guwahati, AssamOctober 21, 2019
Very Good Place to work, very competetive, very supportive boss, just the right place to show our talent and thinkability, I aspire to come back again in mahindra
m all time free like with n without my work.
jcb hydraulic mechanic (Former Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratOctober 21, 2019
morning is good to all worker .
all time new task for me in work place.
management is good in mahindra but not show room owner.
work not all time in showroom but is good.
work in summer is hardest.
work with good costumer i enjoy my work.
Great Place to work
Manager Costing & Budgeting (Former Employee) –  Mohali, IndiaOctober 18, 2019
Most enjoyable part while working in M&M was that i stay close to my college mates, it is kind of a vacation every evening. it was perfect work life balance.
Was nice working over there
Promotional Executive (Former Employee) –  Vasai, MaharashtraOctober 17, 2019
Had a good experience working over there. The environment was very good along with enthusiastic vibes. The seniors were very appreciable and got to learn a lot.
Very good company
Commercial Officer (Finance & Account, Admin) (Current Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratOctober 17, 2019
Very good company and nice culture,work life balance is good,they concentrate employee training. They consider employee as asset.they give salary rise initially very good.nice place to work.
Great work place
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Pune Maharashtra, IndiaOctober 11, 2019
M&M is great work place in terms of work/balance life and compensation,it give opportunity to individual to learn and grow,
in commercial vehicle segment company started late so not leading any new technology
Good company
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) –  Suchitra Center, Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 10, 2019
It is a very good company. Where I have stared my carrier. The management supports every employee, they conduct the events for the customers as well as for the employee.
Work life balance missing. Job satisfaction missing
Area Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Nagpur, MaharashtraOctober 6, 2019
Work life balance missing. Job satisfaction missing. Need better planning and execution timelines. Experencial method of sales acquisition is required.
Pros
Travelling car
Cons
Lack of good planning

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2