Magna Infotech Pvt Ltd Pay & Benefits reviews

Timely delivery of service
Sr. Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaApril 8, 2019
First of all, I was on a Contract to Hire position with Magna Infotech and the experience at the company was overall good. From timely delivery of Salary to all others it met the expectations.
Good Company
Programmer Analyst-II (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 26, 2019
I have worked in Magna payroll for around 2 years. Everything is good but there will be no hike starting salary will continue till you relieve. Apart from that they are following corporate values only.
good
Cons
no hike
A total no for the organization
O365 Support Engineer Lync/Skype for Business (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaFebruary 11, 2019
Not much hike provided
Salary is meagre
No Employee engagement activity
No employee recognition
Since this org put the employees in client places, Magna is complete slave of client and does not take the employee benefit into consideration.
Overall the company was good , good salary time to time hikes, Fun activities every weekend. good place to work
Engage site technician worldwide (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, IndiaDecember 13, 2018
I would love to work for this company again. even though its a consultancy the benefits given are much better. The work culture is good and also the management is pretty well maintained. time to time responding for any queries.
Good
Senior Incident Manager (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaSeptember 2, 2018
Its an wonderful company to work and to be a part of the company.
Good benefits . Any time support from Human Resource, Payroll and Insurance and PF team
Good Work Place
Customer experience specialist (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaMay 30, 2018
Only Day Shift
Learned very good things about work
Management of Magna are neutral but client management are very helpful.
Salary on time and sometimes it will credit before 1 day.
Not a Good one nor a bad one
Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaMay 28, 2018
This company offers only outsourcing services and 90% of employees work at client locations the only difference is payroll will be processed by this company. There are no salary hikes here and most of the clients are multinational companies tied up with Magna Infotech.
Service Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  IndiaMay 6, 2018
I worked as a Service Desk Analyst for JP Morgan Chase as a contract employee by Magna Infotech. The work culture in JPMC is open. Work life balance is good and Monterey benefits are better
Average company
Weblogic Administrator (Former Employee) –  PuneMarch 12, 2018
i have learned so many things here. my management is ok. hardest part of the job is less growth in salary and sudden release. most enjoyable part is my project work.
Job and FnF Security is at your own Risk
Sr. Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 30, 2018
You dont know when your Full and final settlement will clear.

keep follow-ups for FnF, dont know you will get of not.

This is the reality at ground level.

No Job security.

Good for those who all are looking for contract type job.

They says it is full time, but as the contract / project finished you are on the banch with notice period.

Advice:-

Please look after
1. Employee job security.
2. FnF be on time, Not like after 6 month to forever.
3. Response of emails and calls with action with deadlines.
Pros
Salary comes on time. Good for Contract type job
Cons
You dont know when your Full and final settlement will clear. As my contract got over in March 2017, they did not keep me on banch, and still today 30 Jan 2018, status is in pending mode. Wrote 100 of emails, called several times, no body is taking the responsibility. No response of emails. keep follow-ups for FnF, dont know you will get of not. This is the reality at ground level. No Job security.
Magna Infotech
Network Engineer (Current Employee) –  MumbaiJanuary 30, 2018
Magna Infotech is very good company.having big opportunity all over India.very well HR support and on time salary there is no issue regarding salary or any other think.Only disadvantage is 2 month Notice period.
No one gives a damm
SEO Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 10, 2017
It is a consultancy firm that provides the workforce to companies. So once they get you on the payroll and for any issues you approach them they will ask to raise the issues with the company you are working for. and the company says since you are in Magna's Payroll Contact them
Good
VIP SUPPORT ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 20, 2017
We had pleasure to work with Magna Infotech.Hr coordination is good.Overall experience with magna is best.We receive salary on 25th of the month.Thanks for all.
A place to learn and grow
Senior Recruitment & Staffing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 20, 2017
I started my career with Magna, and I know today if I am confident about my recruitment and negotiation skills it's only because of Magna.
You will get immense opportunities to grow if you have the talent. I was made the Team Leader in just 5 months of my joining.
Pros
Superb learning place
Cons
Low salary
Good company
PL/SQL Developer (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJuly 27, 2017
Provides good salary .good clients,good management,job culture is depend on clients.It is consultancy so there is not job security.
good job work ,,,
Good work environment
Hr Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJune 29, 2017
. I have processed my 55 clients employees salaries and other clients salaries around 900 employess in on time
. knowledge various software tools
. Management is good, not better because our Team Leads are Btech fail and unaware of HR polocies
. Solving critical issues with the vendor regarding payment
. working environment is very nice
Pros
no benefits
Cons
spending 11hours a day
Consulting
Infrastructure Technology Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduMay 23, 2017
Magna infotech is consulting company i had only few experience with them. But benefits are good as per me. We don't have job security as we work as a contract employee for the company.
good for fresher to learn things
HR Recruiter (Former Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaMay 19, 2017
I have joined there as fresher an learnt many things.It is nice place to work but not for long run.The pay is very low compared to market.
Magna infotech is Acquired by Quess central.I have to reach my target month on month to receive good incentive.
Good
Senior HP-UNIX Admin (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraApril 28, 2017
Overall rating -- Good
Job Work/Life Balance -- Good
Salary/Benefits -- Good
Job Security/Advancement -- Good
Management -- Good
Job Culture -- Good
Good for contractual Employees
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshApril 27, 2017
It is good company for contractual employees, although it depends upon the client company to work with. As per my concern, salary part is fine. Management is ok.