Maersk

Maersk Employee Reviews

India1,035 reviews
Found 1,035 reviews matching the search
Maersk is very good company. They follows there Value strictly.

Constant Care - Take care of Today , actively prepare for tomorrow

Humbleness - Listen, learn , Share and give space to others.

Uprightness - Our word in our bond.

Our Employees - The right environment for the right people

Our Name - The sum of our Values: passionately striving higher.
Maersk as a brand and overall organisation is excellent place to be in. The step-motherly treatment to shared services with head office employees looking with suspicion to shared service counterparts is bothering. Management needs to work on bridging the gap and have realisation across be developed that we (shared services) and group companies (including head office) are one, calling for uniform policies and benefits to be passed across.
Except for the mentioned difference, Maersk is an excellent place to be providing adequate trainings (best in class) and other employee development opportunities, with a collaborative work culture (within Shared services)
I am very thankful to my previous workplace, because I have learnt lot of things from there, I was getting more knowledge from Maersk, even I didn't have any process knowledge, but there are many work such a like systemics, & I faced lot of concern & problems when I was working in Maersk, recently I was getting news that many employees terminated from maersk, so I think there are no job Security, it has like call center work place, so I am not recommend to anyone to work there.
Over all its a good experience, we had a good time over there, Our management really need to take care of our employees.
HR are really supportive. I love the working culture.
Somewhat good experience while working at Maersk. No Devlopment of new ideas. Long extended shifts no overtime paid lots of mismatch is salary slip and actual salary.
Before I was worked in uasc but they are out of sea business now that's why now iam working in MAERSK line company. Maersk is a good company have good job culture onboard but I want to try some where for new opportunities because of salary and want to work little bit different...
Gives good amount of exposure to SAP where we can learn different types of accounting codes used in the software along with self learning of MS excel which is must in every other organisation
Maersk in itself is a whole new world if you join as a fresher. The management from HR to ops are all supportive and understanding! They know how to hunt for talent and how to enhance your talent, gives you vast experience!
Pros
All facilities are available for all employees!
Cons
Pressure to work in that company, where one person have to handle 2 process and there is no backup for any person... If I take leave for one day then i have stretch daily for more than 4 hours to finish the volume. Other wise management and the employees were good....
I love Maersk. It was a wonderful journey. that brand name itself helps me to rap up my career to the next level. very good management with good targets and very established training provided. Flexible work hours with work from home options. Maersk is the place that had recreational activity for employees during breaks. It was a great experience to be part of the Maersk Family.
The team I joined is very new and we are still learning the process and culture of the company. Being part of world's largest Shipping Organisation it is a good experience so far.
I love Maersk. It was a wonderful journey. That brand name itself help me to rapup my career to next level. I feel sad that i left from Maersk. Still i love my job on Maersk.
Maersk is very value oriented company which gives knowledge about shipping industry which helped me to learn more about the company along with my personality development by giving opportunity to participate in projects.
Need to work in the pay scale.. Appraisal increment so almost like a no increment.. Very less..
Does not provide any kind of bonus.. No diwali nor yearly bonus.. Very bad
Got the chance to learn new things about the freight forwarding business.
also get an idea of actual operational working process in shipping or freight forwarding industry.
Good environment to work especially for women's. Benefits are available to work peacefully. No work pressure as like other MNC's. Shifts are based upon the process.
Positive Values
Relaxed and productive Atmosphere

Commitment to excellence

open and honest communication

cooperation support and empowerment

compassion respect and understanding
Very good management with good target and very well established training provided to new joiners. Place had recreational activities for employees during breaks. Flexible work hours with work from home option.
Nice company to work in and to learn things and grow.
Work environment is very good and all the colleagues are very helpful.

Also, the team leaders and managers are very understanding.
Its a typical work day feel like a labor not a Maersk shipping company employee. The hardest part of the job is shift time is not suitable as you not able to give much time to your family.
Loved my time there. Great corporate culture and the immense scope of learning was an advantage.

The managament would listen to concerns and you would get promoted if you do well without any reservation