Maersk

Maersk Employee Reviews

India1,029 reviews
Found 1,029 reviews matching the search
I would say overall a best company for employee security, best salary in industry with that need to prove self in challenging conditions. Self has to learn as proactive work.
Pros
Free Lunch, Salary, Employee security
Cons
self process learning
Culture is good.work life balance is there.Compensation is also competitive as per market practice.Rest it all depends on the process also where a person is being placed
One of the best employers to work for. Employee centric company focus on company values. Take care of employees as a family and has a global presence that provides global opportunities for the employees within the organization.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Na
Each individual has target and if they completed they can be relax in play area, pantry etc. and every 6month employees has outing on company expense.
Pros
Free Transport and Meal Card
Best Company to grow in your carrier with work life balance. Exposure of multiple domains. Collaborative culture. Job satisfaction. Employee safety. Great working exposure.
Pros
Collaborative & develop corporate culture
If it was not for relocation, I would have retired at Maersk. I enjoyed working with Maersk Procurement and the team I worked with. I got an opportunity to learn while I was working. Maersk had a flexible work culture.
Pros
Free lunches
Maersk is a good place to work. Work life balance and growing environment. Remuneration policy need to upgrade on timely basis so it will motivate to exmployees who working here.
Maersk was a god company to start your career with, as i got opportunity to work with key clients over there but, however there was less scope of growth.
If you are looking for some challenge at the same time to have fun, then Maersk is the place to be. Everyday will be challenging and can grind you at the end of the day, but still you won't feel the stress. They have excellent benefits and will the management will ensure to give you all space for you to grow.
- A competitive environment with focus on quality and timeliness
- Ample opportunity available for advancement in career

- Fun workplace with focus on employee well being and work-life balance
Good can't comment now you have to work to experience the same all staff is good healthy and caring atmosphere and get free lunch transport facility and good working culture
Though I had a very short stint but I enjoyed the work environment. It was relaxed.There were strict adherence to Log In Time & Log Out (Biometric) based on the respective shift timings. Employee Benefits were good as well as good Employee Engagement activities. The only challenging part in my job was timely response by other teams. Multiple follows required for a very simple query. Too much slow paced attitude. Frequent Change in immediate supervisors. There were 2 supervisors for a Team Manager which creates a lot of ambiguity in delivery of work.
Management had certain vision at the beginning and accordingly they shortlisted people and interviewed them, however, as a year passed, there were not sure about what is needed and how to plan with the available resources. They started putting us in a role that was not suitable at all to the candidate, example giving the task of an Engineer to the role of a programmer.
Obviously, there will be a mismatch, and things would not work out as expected either to the management or the candidate.

They did not have the patience / foresight to train the candidate in what was required of them and believe rather in hiring and firing as the center where I worked acted as a processing / back office center for A P Moller Maersk group.
As this was a new experience under logistics, I got to learn a lot of new things about the shipping and logistics industry. I understood the importance of all the small activities that we used to perform and the impact it created on the business if not completed in time or if there were any minimal errors while performing those activities. Although there were only a few activities under our scope, we got to know about a lot of other activities that were co-related to our activities and 1 small change or incorrect step/entry would create a chain of events to all other departments and indirectly hamper business.

Competition was created to enable ourselves to think out of the box and grow in the business and also gain knowledge where-ever possible. Cross-training and inter-team transfers was 1 of the means to encourage these practices.

Cultural and Fun activities on regular basis were also conducted to encourage members to showcase their talent and also in-directly boost their confidence.
The company is now more of Agile way of working. Survival is the fittest. It is both People and Process Oriented. People with out of the box thinking's are well recognized.
Good workplace, relaxed atmosphere, supportive colleagues and a good place to acquire new skill sets new learning opportunities.
Supportive peers and managers
It is a nice company for female employees, where Safety is first and work-life balance is the major aspect which allows females to balance both family and work-life. At Maersk, employees are given many benefits and we can learn many more process and it has very good job culture.
I am really happy to be a part of Maersk group of company, Love to work in Canada for the same company if have got the opportunity to serve even happier.
It's a good company to work with, working experience over there was unforgettable and work life balance is also good, my personal opinion is that I will recommend others not to miss the opportunity of they get a job in Maersk.
Maersk job is a different types off experience
Enjoy in my life mearsk no stress n work pressure lot off enjoyment.

Management is very well n good organization .
Good collaborative environment to work on, friendly environment, good niche to learn new things, flexible working hours, free commute , good for those who are hardworking.
Pros
Free lunches, free commute, flexible working hours