Madura Fashion & Lifestyle

Madura Fashion & Lifestyle Management reviews

India115 reviews
Sales pressure, customer handling, track competitive products, canvassing the customer, secondary sales, primary sales, Product launch, Co ordinate and motivate the team & dealer & distributor, incentive structure, Travel Distance, Time punctuality, Positive approach,Team management, SAP in admin.
Madura Coats is a leading manufacturer of Sewing thread and has wide range of products. Industries footprinted in 17 countries. It is structured organization run by corporate set-up with well experienced management team.
good management
Internal promotion
Support from management

ideas are considered

Leave policy

documentation of policies

Travelling to Campus for campus hiring
I had a very good experience in this company since it is my initial entry to the job. Very good management and work culture is entirely good. I have learned about so many kind of work.
A typical day would consist of ensuring smooth operations of the store. Conduct briefings with the team to discuss sale targets and keep them motivated for the day.Share with team information on new product launches and product training when required. Ensure customers receive impeccable service from the team.
Pros
Healthy work atmosphere.
Cons
Long hours of work. Un supportive back end and management support
Madura has given me opportunity to work an grow as an intern. I had an opportunity to enhance my skills and communicate with operators and management.
No great challenges and primitive means of management style of leadership - From textile industry line of business, they are a good benchmark to others. However, other professions in the field of Finance, HR and others do not have great career and challenges..
Cons
No Automation
A hard working competent Senior Product Executive with over 9 years of experience within the apparel industry possessing good communication, interpersonal skills and the ability to work efficiently both individually or in a team environment with vast experience in industrial Software SAP & PLM.
Its good to work with Team of Aditya birla group.
I have learnt many things.

Management is very supportive for all employees
Work place culture is good.
It is overall good experience working with Madura fashion and lifestyle Aditya Birla Group. Excellent Management and beneficial activities.it is none but just Great Company.
Pros
Free and comfortable
Cons
Good and Secured job,should work 2 to 3 years and need to change the job.Good management always company is looking all employees benefit .My opinion is good and great company to work.
One of the best company I have worked with till date
Great working culture

Great Management Team
Great internal systems
It was great fun and learning in working with MFL
valued employee placement
good experience

management is good
enjoyable environment to work
getting lot of exposure to learn and implement the same

good development team support
i was fresher joined as CCA And in brand factory after moving from there i Have joined Madura garments there i have learnt a lot of new things in Customer service,billing,stocks inward outward,auditing,season launch,man management,interating with with subordinates,by seeing my perfomance company offered me a store handle and now i am a store incharge
Good environment to learn new things, supportive staff and management,Customer oriented and focused, think tank approach, Motivation.
smart working and lot thinks learning,hard working,good management,nice training and work culture is good and friendly environment and co workers are very good
Pros
fun at work
Cons
good astomphere
MFL is customer oriented organization and beliefs strongly that Customer is king. It is because of this customer retention and satisfaction is always near to 100%.

For an employee, it a good Organization to start with, Also even a lower level CCA can elevate to CEO level if he is good and commited to his work.

Adity Birla Nuvo ltd conducts periodic training modules to make its employees to know their weakness and to strengthen it which helps to shape their skills better.
Pros
good Organizational Structure
Cons
work life balance is a concern
Starts at 9am with daily activity of Region/Store operations
followups,briefing,Targets etc

Learned different aspects of Operations,RBD,VM,SERVICE etc

Co-workers easy to go & helpful

Lack of decision making power & too many hierarchy
Team work
Pros
Medical Benefit & Gratuity
Cons
Lack of Decision making power & too many hierarchy
1) a typical day at work when i was travelling to outstation for new store opening and found the things were not in organised manner to open the store. With the help of store team we had spent the entire night and successfully completed the store opening procedures by 5 am in the morning as guest were supposed to come by 10 am.

2) I had learned lot of analytical and management skills in the tenure as i had joined company as a Store Manager and post spending couple of years was promoted as ARM. Post that i got the exposure to learn about the franchisee management, cost management, inventory management, people management and lot more which had helped me to improve my skills.

3) I am managing a team of 110 employees as per my current role with a cluster of 24 stores around 40,000 sq. ft. The biggest store i had handled was about 7000 sq. ft.

4) Hardest part of the job is to keep yourself available at any given point of time.

5) Enjoyable moments were the time when company takes us for outbound activity where we feel refresh and new energy arrives with way forward plans.
Pros
Good company to learn
Cons
Na
With the responsibility of handing a 11k+ stock store, the responsibility on shoulders is immense. This being a cross- functional role, has helped me to hone my skills in retail store operations, staffs management, Inventory management, and BTL/ATL activities.
Co-workers are really nice and amicable.

No proper scope defined with no definite career prospects.

The most fun part about the job is you get to meet new people, and come across new challenges. This keeps you engaged the whole time.
Pros
Work pressure
Cons
Long hours, No proper response from the management.
I have been working at MFL Corporation full-time .

Employees are respected at every level and politics is "comparatively" lesser .
Facilities are good and senior management communication is very crisp and clear.