Madura Fashion & Lifestyle

Madura Fashion & Lifestyle Employee Reviews

India115 reviews
The work place is productive and fun place
office timmings is good

All occasions & festivals are celebrated

especially ladies like to work in madura

fun & caretaken.
I was there for almost 2 years and the experience is very good. I have gained a great work ethic spatially preventive measure, fire fighting, process simplification.
Sales pressure, customer handling, track competitive products, canvassing the customer, secondary sales, primary sales, Product launch, Co ordinate and motivate the team & dealer & distributor, incentive structure, Travel Distance, Time punctuality, Positive approach,Team management, SAP in admin.
Initially I was very happy and learnt a lot in there . I learnt how to operate computers there and I was given elaborate training there about how to handle stocks how to make despatches how to handle labour how to do pricing for their products etc
Madura Coats is a leading manufacturer of Sewing thread and has wide range of products. Industries footprinted in 17 countries. It is structured organization run by corporate set-up with well experienced management team.
Working is good but some internal communication not good.
I feel past 9.5 years over better career looking.

System process all are good.

Es specially QA job day activities and planning too different to others.
good management
Internal promotion

Support from management

ideas are considered

Leave policy

documentation of policies

Travelling to Campus for campus hiring
This is awesome Working experience in my health and safety filed more learning safe in this field. and reduce the worker acceidents and create awarness in this field. proper record maintain and workers co-ordination in the field.
Learned SAP and its good to be a part of the team to work with. Here i learned how to work under pressure and we used to submit all the reports on time with prescribed deadline.
Pros
Team Work
Cons
No assistance from boss
I had a very good experience in this company since it is my initial entry to the job. Very good management and work culture is entirely good. I have learned about so many kind of work.
Great brand to work with to many opportunities to kuch people oriented believe in development of employees. Great working environment respect new ideas.
Good company, with strong rich culture for work. Feel proud to be associated with rich brands and good ambiance all across in showrooms. Nice place to work.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
• Oversaw and implemented overall store administration effectively by managing employees and store finances.
• Designed strategies to boost sales and revenue
A typical day would consist of ensuring smooth operations of the store. Conduct briefings with the team to discuss sale targets and keep them motivated for the day.Share with team information on new product launches and product training when required. Ensure customers receive impeccable service from the team.
Pros
Healthy work atmosphere.
Cons
Long hours of work. Un supportive back end and management support
Low on creative freedom and freshness but the design team I was working with was very supportive and encouraging.The workhours are very hectic but appraisals are good,
Hectic work and huge pressure on deliverables.
difficult to maintain work life balance

cultured sub ordinates

fun to work with vendor base

freedom on what we are doing
Madura coats is a very systematic company and we can learn how to work in Corporate environment. We can learn ethics about dos and donts. If we work in Coats, we can work in any corporate compnay.
Work day will be good in nature.Design Option should give more.
work preference can be dividable to handle the work.

People are more experienced in the same company.

Middle level in overall.
i m enjoying the working of this company, i learn something new daily from our working.

it makes me happy to serve the people and by doing this i can also learn the new things of hospitality.
Madura has given me opportunity to work an grow as an intern. I had an opportunity to enhance my skills and communicate with operators and management.
No great challenges and primitive means of management style of leadership - From textile industry line of business, they are a good benchmark to others. However, other professions in the field of Finance, HR and others do not have great career and challenges..
Cons
No Automation