Lupin Limited

Lupin Limited Management reviews

India455 reviews
Integrity and productive workplace culture
employee oriented company with indian culture of inclusiveness and belongingness occured, full quality driven management and respects for old employees.
Very good company to work.
I had worked here for 8.5 year .in this period I have worked in Delhi as maketing executive.and as a abm I have worked in up and gujrat.i will say lupin is one of best company to work .
Nice place to work
Nice place to work , working culture is good , friendly , Timeliness is required, overall management is good , every day you will learn something new , they provide good training for your job, recognize is very good for better work.
Growth atmosphere
Better place to growth for a marketing executive. Enough inputs and work opportunities to meet the target. Friendly and healthy working atmosphere inside the company.
The day of working start from 9am to 9pm. So I learned lot of things and get good experience of working. The management of the company is well also the work culture. I didn't find any hardest part of the job, it was fully enjoyed work and really good experience.
GOod
Its a very good experience in lupin ltd. It has a good atmosphere and working culture in tside the lab. Transparency is available between management and employee
In particular location not recommended for CSR Department
Local management dominates at Ankleshwar, not recommended in Department or corporate social responsibility, lack of freedom and benefit you get very lesser compare to company rolls employees.
Need more importance for Third party role employees
Need to improve work culture.
On role employees are work under pleasure and High targets.
Need to Improve brand quality.

Salary hike not considered properly
Quality control
Company is very good and management also good. I gain many things and knowledge in this company. This worked days is more enjoyable days in my lyf. Thanks
Everyday is learning, world class trainers, highly skilled and talented management. My first job and career school.
Every moment I enjoyed working with Lupin. 1998 batch. Today's World class talented management are mostly trained in Lupin. SERIOUSLY FOLLOW EMPLOYEES ACT. TO PROVIDE BENEFITS AND GOOD FUTURE. I strongly admire. 1998 Top Management. It's great opportunity now to Express that I was very lucky to be a part of Lupin family. DB SIR.
Very good
Lupin limited company is such a very good company , it gives me great experience, I am learning a lot of things like leadership, management, responsibility.
It is very good company it gives bright future, working culture is very good.
Productive and fun workplace
Very productive place to learn and grow
cooperative and friendly management and staff
I love exposure to challenging task
great company with great staff and management
Good place to grow
Got to learn many thing's from downrole to management.Provides lot of trainings to employees for self and company growth.
Gives opportunity to express and initiate your ideas for improvements.

Lot of new projects helps you devlop.
Company is very good and company culture is also very good
Lupin ltd is very good company and culture is also good. I have learned lot of things in lupin ltd like that relation between Doctor,chemist and stockist. How to work, how to handle
situation between Doctor and chemist, team work is also importen which i have learned from our previous company. Thanks to my previous company to giving me opportunity to work with then.
Pros
Company Culture is very cool, and good enviroment for develop our selfe, Thanks Lupin Ltd.
Cons
Company is good and policies is very nice. But some upper management is not take care his juniors
Not at all challenging job
A typical day at work with heavy work load and zero work life balance.work load is manageable provided your boss has good management skills.Many people find this job boring after 1year itself.Many are working there just because of helplessness or just because they have some personal obligations.
Overall not good
All Sunday working in company, only one type working so I will no any work done. Management not in good. Not a any family function in company no any function.
Worst management at Bhopal mandideep site
Worst culture and worst management at mandideep site i am worked with lupin 6years no definite manpower arrangement in a week minimum 4days extra hour means over time and they give 60rs per hour for executive 2 grade it's compulsory.
I'm join lupin limited in 2012 and with in 4years i am suffering with blood cancer and after then worst management terminate me. terminate me just because of blood cancer
superb atmosphere
I love to work in Lupin Ltd. and work more as I can.
A superb work culture and quality policy maintained by the management . Employees are glad to work here
Typical day would start at 9 and end at 7:30 although the legal work hours were 6pm.
I learned many analytical techniques in the lab mainly Gas chromatography.

Hardest part of the job was the timing and the work load and the senior management expecting people to show up even on weekends.
Pros
Free lunch and tea/coffee
Cons
Long Working hours, work load
LUPINis a great place to work i can say this is the best phama company i have ever seen in the field i learned a lot of things
typical day at work i can say in my place we have more calls at 2pm so we have to rush
i learned more scientific knowledge at meetings and at training program

management is awesome
great work culture gave us freedom to improve our own work style
hardest part of the job is getting orders from stockists

the most enjoyable part is when we are at residential cycle meeting
Political people are very there be careful
Don't join .they want machine people not human after your use they will fired you /terminate you at any time don't believe in permanent job.............
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lupin Limited. Our community is ready to answer.