Lupin Limited

Lupin Limited Employee Reviews for Marketing Executive

Marketing Executive73 reviews
India73 reviews
Better place to growth for a marketing executive. Enough inputs and work opportunities to meet the target. Friendly and healthy working atmosphere inside the company.
The day of working start from 9am to 9pm. So I learned lot of things and get good experience of working. The management of the company is well also the work culture. I didn't find any hardest part of the job, it was fully enjoyed work and really good experience.
it was wonderful experience in Lupin. i have learned alot and the colleagues were superb . over all they have made my days there beautiful. so i strongly recommend lupin as your work place
Lupin ltd is very good company and culture is also good. I have learned lot of things in lupin ltd like that relation between Doctor,chemist and stockist. How to work, how to handle
situation between Doctor and chemist, team work is also importen which i have learned from our previous company. Thanks to my previous company to giving me opportunity to work with then.
Pros
Company Culture is very cool, and good enviroment for develop our selfe, Thanks Lupin Ltd.
Cons
Company is good and policies is very nice. But some upper management is not take care his juniors
Supportive except some.overall good experience. Nice time spent. I m happy and was fortunate enough to get chance to work in lupin.i learnt a lot here
typical day at work i can say in my place we have more calls at 2pm so we have to rush
i learned more scientific knowledge at meetings and at training program

management is awesome

great work culture gave us freedom to improve our own work style

hardest part of the job is getting orders from stockists

the most enjoyable part is when we are at residential cycle meeting
Company is good and work culture is ok.managment is very good and Transparent.They are supportive.As a fresher You can start your career and you will learn lots of things about inside and outside selling
Pros
Growth
Cons
too much work Pressure
I have learned how to handle the situaton and grow in such condition and how to manage the circumstances and gain its benifit and manage the co couligues.
I am working in lupin limited from last 2 years and I have great experience with this company. I want to change my working profile and I do my best for this company and any other company
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Lupin Limited?
Excellent working culture

Big banner

Diversified business

Speciality divisions
Pros
Cons
Not long hours
I fill good in lupin Ltd. I have got star award. All medicines in lupin are good. Doctor response is good, I learned many more experience like marketing, sales handling, way of talking, etc.
it was after a day when a new product was launched in 2015 which had a niche market..We have asked to liquidate in a month with the targets.Everyone has done more or less but i was zero.And i had to give queries in the meeting for the first time.And the next moth i was ll india top.and for that i was the star club member for that year.that meeting was atypical day for me.

i learned team work,patience consistency,product knowledge

the hardest part of the jobis target

the most enjoybale part of the job is fullfiling of targets.
Great to work in lupin company but i am left the organization for further growth and also improve to our carrier in organization ...
But happy to shared thank to lupin a lot..
many things to learn. management is very supportive, workplace culture was very pleasant. team mates were very supportive and managers always keen to help sub ordinates in any problem.
I had worked here for about an year. I had the first hand experience of pharma marketing and learned a lot of stuff here, especially how to persuade clients to promote our products. Learned many marketing techniques. Was a pleasant experience working there as a fresher.
Good working culture managers are very good and always giving positive support not embarassing their colleagues. I had made relations with so many customers
Lupin help to make me learn the things in practical which u studied during the college time. Team help to make my career and also able to develope me to do my best to grow my future along with the organisation.
Pros
good learning enviroment
Cons
transferability of the job
This is a very well established company since 1968
Holds a very great reputation in India and world wide

The work place and the nature of the work here is very good and it gives you great assurance for your job
Cons
No personal life
great training house
great management

Sales expertise management and team

super quality products

bound professional

great company to work in

educated employees
It was very nice experience with LUPIN. I learnt professional and personal things too while working with LUPIN. I was with LUPIN for almost 6 years in this period I got many positive things.
Lupin Ltd is one of the leading pharmaceutical company in India. Lupin is a Employee friendly company.lupin gives good remuneration to all employees. Here Iam mainly deals with Gastrointestinal medicine.