Lumina Datamatics

Lumina Datamatics Employee Review

View all Lumina Datamatics reviews

No Job security
Senior Executive (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJune 18, 2018
I am also one of the former employee of the company. During flood in chennai, I and few people were working for the company in emergency. Later the company thanks those people worked in emergency and gifted those people a power bank and a T-shirt. I was also get those gift. But the company gifted me a special gift that was Layoff. The people working in this company has never future. Very worst working there.

Other Lumina Datamatics Employee Reviews

No job security at all. The process can get shut down overnight leaving you jobless
E-Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 25, 2020
There are different processes running within the company. So it depends on which process you are hired for. Unfortunately, most of their processes get shut down unusually, unexpectedly suddenly leaving you jobless with a panic situation. Morever, you will be asked to resign yourself so that it would look like you yourself have left the companywhich literally is not true.Infact, you are thrown out of the company making you realize that you are not performing...It's really something that can lead to a depression and anxiety or may be an attack.yo
Na
SR. EXECUTIVE (M02) (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 25, 2020
It was good experience with lumina Datamatics Ltd mumbai. Good shift timing. No pressure of work. Good company. Career growth company. Good manager and team leads.