Lumina Datamatics

Lumina Datamatics Employee Reviews for Executive

Executive9 reviews
India9 reviews
The company policy is to good. And manager, team leader are very helpful person.
Shift timing is good. Salary get to on time. Lot of people are doing good work for this company.
You can have friends but salary growth is not much . work is easy . some of managers are friendly. Projects keep on changing . canteen sucks at last no good food.
In my opinion the company has good infrastructure and good management policy only in terms of employers not employee. It should still improve the wages of the employee. It will be enjoyable to work.
This is a small Indian company which could be a start up for any person's carrier. We could learn a lot about Indian customers and it teaches us how to manage them.
Enhance my knowledge and improve my work concern as well as my career. To work as a valuable employee and continuously learning the process in my Job.
Good environment and location easy learning no work pressure good to work with company no salary problem no mind torture overall good company for all.
Lumina Datamatics Limited is a very good firm. My working expierence was very good over there. Always got good opportunities and above management support to groom myself.
In this company iam doing Qc.

I create Epub from start to end.

I learned a lot in this company.

i done dome interactive related projects by using Java script
There is good company of working with knowledge. and basic of all activity following to the company. monthly once meeting for indiviel training
Pros
Nice
Cons
long Hours