Lubrizol

Lubrizol Employee Reviews

India12 reviews
I worked here as supervisor as a supervisor my day start with workpermits i should make workpermits as per the character of jobs like if are replacing pipeline in there if we need only nutt bolt loosening then there we use cold work if in case any hacksaw blade cutting or cutter or any type of welding then we need hot work if the work is in a tank then we need confined space entry permit and after that we need to check all the safety measures like ppe and if it is hot work there should present fire extinguisher , fire hose , cooling water and if it is confined space entry there should present breathing apparatus and those who enter into they should have safety harness and 2 peoples should wait outside like wise we should check all the safety measures and after that work we inform the daily reports to higher authorities
Pros
Free lunches, free transportation
Cons
Great to work with the people there. Had fun and learned a lot more than i expected including heat exchanger design, condenser design as well as vacuum ejector design.
Pros
Free breakfast and lunch. Travelling was free.
Cons
Stressful
It is one of the best company to work for, the work atmosphere is relaxed but equally challenging, you just need to work with your 100% and company will take care of everything for you.
Pros
Flexible working hours, Open door culture.
company was really nice and awesome...
about instrumentation is very benificial for fresher for studying...

all plant works on DCS..

wireless system was nice...
Pros
free canteen facility
Cons
on time duty
Good place to work.
My 1st company.

Staff is good.

Nice work enviroment.

Industrial experience is good.

Seniors are very good.
nothing to talk about , everything is great , balanced work life , at times bit stressful.good joy fun workload e=very caring about their employee
Pros
no cafeteria
Cons
no cons
Good work culture and environment, challenging tasks, understanding management, scope for learning, helpful colleagues and seniors
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
very little growth for promotion
lots of learn from project to execution of plant. started carried from bottom level and get good position and enhanced my knowledge and experience. Management was so cooperative, beneficiary to employees, healthy & safe work culture created. Managers were real guider for subordinates. Coworkers are believed in teamwork.
 Daily Plant Round for Observation of abnormality, Difficulty, safety Related observation.
 Overhauling of pump.

 Plant maintenance.

 Tank inspection.

 Testing work like Condenser, Heat Exchanger Tube Testing, Mechanical seal testing.

 Detailing work of all available equipment in plant and Documentary work.

 Equipment maintenance like pump, Gear box, Blower, Mechanical seal, Agitator seal
very good experience learned many things technical as well as adminstrative from CRM, Projects, Logistics, Projects, Maintenance, Safety and other departments; coworkers more cooperative jobs were challenging and interesting all jobs were enjoyable
Pros
subsidized lunch and breakfasts friendly atmosphere
Cons
odd shift hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Lubrizol?
i works as personal in maintaniance.in mumbai as electrician in house wiring
Pros
free lunches
Cons
In Lubrizol I was an Operation Management Trainee where my job was to understand the process and products in depth and find out redundancies in the activities being conducted, Starting from purchasing of Raw Material To Dispatch of finish goods, supervise the production, Deploy Operators and ensure batch Charging/processing as Per Planning Schedule, undergo through critical aspects of documentation required as per ISO specification and there importance. I also learned about Operation management process and practices.
Pros
food in canteen is good, free travelling