Lionbridge
Coronavirus update
Information from Lionbridge:

Lionbridge Employee Reviews

India154 reviews
It is best to work those who willing to gain experience into project management and willing to learn multiple software also learning the skill set of planning and scheduling the work with in timely manner.
They dont pay on months on end, and when they do, its not all you are owed!

No Pay

No PAy

No Pay

NO PAY!

There is no pay, no pay for you, no pay for me. there, I hit the character limit ...
Pros
Without the agreed upon pay, no pros
Cons
Not getting payed everything one is owed, and not in a timely manner.
I loved to work with LB, as i was appreciated for my work. LB also helps to create a family environment during work. We have freedom of work and there is no target given to us.
Company is good flexible and friendly environment just be careful about the project if the project is not there there may be layoff quickly. Work location is at center of the city.
Felling good , all are friendly. They will conduct more events in the interval of all the months from HR team will make you stress free environment. Helpful nature.
Productive and fun workplace. Easy going if you planned your schedule and delivered the milestones as planned.
Management is good. Celebrates traditional functions and sport activities.
I was disgusted by the time I left I.e. resigned from the company. Hopeless management, hopeless work culture, very bad work politics, and an even worse grapevine that spoiled the work culture. I left the company and I wasn't even given a formal resignation letter. It was done on email. Stupid n unprofessional work environment.
I awesome to work this place . this place friendly to work with the employee. this company is in airoli relaible tech park at third floor.
their we celebrate all the function.
Overall good experience.
Good for fresher's.

Work life balance is good.

Management officials are good.

Flexibility is one of the important aspect noted.
You need to be able to manage your own time efficiently. If you can do that, this job is great. You have to stay up to date on the guidelines and maintain accuracy scores. It is not difficult though.
Lionbridge is a Localisation and IT giant with headquarter based in Massachusetts, US. Good work culture and supportive team, a great place to work. Managers are experienced and corporative
Productive but management have micromanaging problem. Also, like other companies, more you have better relationships with managers more you grow.

People who speak against any wrongdoing are not entertained.
Lionbridge is a great place to start career. You can learn different skills which will be helpful in the competitive business environment. It's a great place to work as a team
People are behaves like a family. Work life balance is good. And they will also focus on employee mental and physical health. Nice place for beginners.
I enjoyed the family like warmth existing employees at Lionbridge provided. They are highly qualified people yet humble enough to welcome everybody who qualifies in the interview,
I had a bad time at this company, the payscale is extremely pathetic. I ask myself if I really deserved to be a part of such a horrible industry. The Management is very sad and work culture is terrible
Its great work environment apart from salary. Usual office now.. U won't get multi national feeling as its complete Indian Management who handles decisions so don't expect some ambitious location.
Nice environment. Productive and fun workplace. Team management is very good.work pressure is high but managers are very cooperative. and always help in work.
Great place to work for a fresher to start their career. Less amount of pressure. Nice work environment to deal with professionals.Casual dressing code.
Its a very good place for any employee to jump start your career due to the list of facilities and benefits they offer. However, it is suggested only for housewives or someone who aren't looking for extreme career enhancements as opportunity for growth is very lean.
Good place to learn and work. I had a very enriching experience there. I grew from a junior level to senior level in the company. I had very good exposure.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lionbridge. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9