Lionbridge

Lionbridge Employee Reviews

Productive but micromanaging problem
Productive but management have micromanaging problem. Also, like other companies, more you have better relationships with managers more you grow.

People who speak against any wrongdoing are not entertained.
Great Job for the right person
You need to be able to manage your own time efficiently. If you can do that, this job is great. You have to stay up to date on the guidelines and maintain accuracy scores. It is not difficult though.
Productive and Fun place to work
Lionbridge is a Localisation and IT giant with headquarter based in Massachusetts, US. Good work culture and supportive team, a great place to work. Managers are experienced and corporative
Nice place to work with
Lionbridge is a great place to start career. You can learn different skills which will be helpful in the competitive business environment. It's a great place to work as a team
Best place to work
People are behaves like a family. Work life balance is good. And they will also focus on employee mental and physical health. Nice place for beginners.
World's best writing company
I enjoyed the family like warmth existing employees at Lionbridge provided. They are highly qualified people yet humble enough to welcome everybody who qualifies in the interview,
I think the worst company I ever worked fot
I had a bad time at this company, the payscale is extremely pathetic. I ask myself if I really deserved to be a part of such a horrible industry. The Management is very sad and work culture is terrible
Salary is concerning aspect rest fun to work
Its great work environment apart from salary. Usual office now.. U won't get multi national feeling as its complete Indian Management who handles decisions so don't expect some ambitious location.
Productive and fun workplace
Nice environment. Productive and fun workplace. Team management is very good.work pressure is high but managers are very cooperative. and always help in work.
Productive and Fun Workspace to work
Great place to work for a fresher to start their career. Less amount of pressure. Nice work environment to deal with professionals.Casual dressing code.
Fun place to work with amazing colleagues and facilities.
Its a very good place for any employee to jump start your career due to the list of facilities and benefits they offer. However, it is suggested only for housewives or someone who aren't looking for extreme career enhancements as opportunity for growth is very lean.
Na
Good place to learn and work. I had a very enriching experience there. I grew from a junior level to senior level in the company. I had very good exposure.
fun workplace, work culture is good
good place to work in field of testing, software development, localization business, great work culture, for freshers there are so many things which they can learn basically in localization, software development and testing field.
Place where you can learn
You will face a lot of obstacles at work. You will learn the importance of team work and also will develop a trait where you can easily identify those who may help you and those who wont.
Exhausting
There is no proper management having a set of rules for the benefits of employee still management not followed the same. No work-life balance with so much politics is involved.
Nice company to work
Culture is good, people are friendly in nature, for fresher it is good company to learn new thinking. there is no difference between senior and junior.
Fun Place to Work
No Doubt, THE BEST Place to work! I really appreciate and thank you so much for all of the opportunities this company has provided me which has not only helped but, is helping me to grow technically, professionally as well as personally. I have learned so much in these past 2 years (and still learning from this great place), and will never forget the kindness of management and all of my colleagues. Makepositve is just filled with lots of opportunities at every level of career. Awesome people to work with, always ready to help, encourage and support... be it technical or personal.
Lionbridge is an very excellent company for women
I like the work environment. People are very helpful and this is only the Compny excellent for women. Job culture is good and very healthy environment.
Pros
Good for women
Cons
Nothing to write in cons
Good place to learn
It's a very good opportunity for the freshers.
Whom they want start their carrier as a technical author.

Very good support from the respective managers of the projects.

Buy theboay scale and the growth will be less for an BTech student, compared to the designing field
Less productive and no promotions
We will not be recognised for our work even it's outstanding. We will be set aside when Ur too smart and hyperactive. Management will rate in scale of 2 out of 3.
Pros
Timing
Cons
Over week work
Lionbridge
work wasie planing before the day.
good team members.

work from home and flixable time working.

working hard and delivered good quality of work.

celebarating birthday partys
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lionbridge. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9