Lifestyle International Employee Reviews

learning work place
Senior Assistant Inventory (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraSeptember 5, 2018
positive energy, learning work place. i on board as fresher but they treated me well and gave me a senior post. work culture is very good. employee driven company has many benefits for their employes.
a nice workplace for every one
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  chennaiSeptember 4, 2018
It has a good environment were people can work easily and eco friendly. I had a great time over there , and all the people and staffs were very friendly and resourceful.
Pros
holiday periods
good
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Richmond Rd, KarnatakaAugust 20, 2018
good for work but not satisfied sallery. there is company very good process and good communication skills. loning for technical process. thank you my previous company. only salary Issue.
Overall good
customer service executive (Former Employee) –  Mahagum mall Ghaziabad vaishaliAugust 16, 2018
Lifestyle company was good bit the management was little wrost leave application was very good salary and I come was poor at the company management should look into
Pros
Free
Cons
9 hours
Lifestyle international pvt ltd is a land mark company.the company franchaise the other brand and they have their own mall.inside the mall there a fou
C SR (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaAugust 8, 2018
ITS A LANDMARK COMPANY owned by dubai based company.the company have a mall almost all over india.
In lifestyle international pvt ltd.in delhi,haryana gurgaon.they have a large mall inside there is a different section separated.like Baby shop ,cash counter,lifestyle acessories,splash,foot wear and Home shop like in diphu we have vishal mega mart.
there is a good environment inside the mall good hospitality and a friendly staff to work.
Pros
free uniform, shirt, pants, shoes and free tea supply.and also the company cut provident fund.
Cons
working hours has two shift, morning 9 Am to 5pm 1hrs break for lunch and 12am to 9pm for second shift.
Good Organisation
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  mangaloreAugust 4, 2018
its good and healthy work organisation , where we can explore our talents , ideas . supportive seniors , so many things to learn , extracurricular activities . Celebrating national feast as one .
everyone gets equal opportunity to showcase their talent
Pros
Free tea
Cons
long breaks some times
MANAGER - TECHNICIAN SOURCING (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJuly 28, 2018
Lot of fun at work
Nice team and good management.
Nice working culture.
I have learned a lot for my carrier and it has improved my life style
Have given good empowerment
Pros
Flexible work timimg
Cons
Nothing like
Life style shoppingmall
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Vijayawada, Andhra PradeshMay 17, 2018
Life style shopping mall is very helpfull from employees. Nd the management will encourage the students permission to the exams. Cultureral activities will growup our talent, some of the programs like I share knowledge,group discurstions of the produts they r presented them.
Pros
New arrivals r to be introduced free launch
Cons
No long overs Time is 9hours
Productive and Challenging
Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaApril 27, 2018
Very eventful , learning and imparting knowledge days,
Management was Fair to Good
Team was excellent , depends on how you handle it. Some problem childs and superiors are always there.
Deadlines, reviews, meetings, challenging short falls with new strategies etc
Pros
Incentives and awards
Cons
great company to work with
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  JammuMarch 23, 2018
Very good brand and great work culture, i am really enjoying working here, special thing about this company is training, every person can learn a great things here
Pros
training and work culture
Cons
salary
Learning processes is slow
Customer service representatives (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalMarch 19, 2018
Grat places to wark .but for career is not ok.due to promotions depend for New store. If new store open then you can promote for New position by written exam & pis.
Pros
No food
Cons
9 hours
No. 1 retail company in Great Place to work
Store Marketing Executive (Former Employee) –  Ludhiana and JalandharFebruary 11, 2018
Lifestyle International Pvt Ltd is a important part of Dubai based Landmark Group. They are No.1 in retail companies in Great Place to work. They are too professional for the work and gives lot of exposure. They give me lot of opportunity and exposure which helps my career to enhance with knowledge
Creative
Apparel Quality Control Trainee merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, IndiaFebruary 4, 2018
The first place I ever worked. The management is big on training their staffs and equipping them with new skills to meet their needs. The staffs are very hardworking and creative.
Nice to work there
Sales man (Former Employee) –  Thrissur kerala indiaDecember 18, 2017
The workers in there is not good but the supervisor and managers are friendly to us.i work there in a sports brand Reebok. That's why i would like to work in sports brand.lifestyle is a good place to work . but the salary is not enough to me .
Pros
Free tea is available
Cons
All facilities is available
job is good bt not give holiday of own work need
Cashier (Current Employee) –  new delhi shubash nagar khayal road-110018December 15, 2017
My sister engagement but they not compromise withe me only I want 4 holiday after one year.if company get 24holiday per year.I wore application and approved by hod(head of department) now my application visible from the notice board.and say you can't take holidays...
Decent organisation to work with
Day to day management (Former Employee) –  IndiaDecember 11, 2017
Good boss who care about us workers makes sure we are happy with our work. A welcoming organisation who are working towards creating an environment where staff are respected, valued and the centre of all that we do.
Workplace culture
Sr. CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Dehra Dun, UttarakhandDecember 8, 2017
Great place to work to build your career and great workplace culture! You learn new things everyday and a a lot of opportunities for growth. Very relaxed atmosphere!
Good learning experience
Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 5, 2017
Good to work as a beginner, but for long term the work is monotonous. No new things to learn and no new opportunities. Hardest part was that people were not cooperative at times.
Pros
Employee Discounts
Cons
Only Sundays off
Good Team
Floor Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalNovember 19, 2017
We have a nice team, Working like a family. Excellent Outings at nearest Spots altogether, Its really awesome to spend time together to forget everything.
Fine
Inventory Controller (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiNovember 19, 2017
Working there in lifestyle is fine if you want to learn for retail culture how retail company operate their sop's and how do they execute.then you can join lifestyle.
They are basically very strict at their sop's and they do believe in cost cutting a lot.