Lifestyle International Employee Reviews

Productive and Challenging
Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaApril 27, 2018
Very eventful , learning and imparting knowledge days,
Management was Fair to Good
Team was excellent , depends on how you handle it. Some problem childs and superiors are always there.
Deadlines, reviews, meetings, challenging short falls with new strategies etc
Pros
Incentives and awards
Cons
great company to work with
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  JammuMarch 23, 2018
Very good brand and great work culture, i am really enjoying working here, special thing about this company is training, every person can learn a great things here
Pros
training and work culture
Cons
salary
Learning processes is slow
Customer service representatives (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalMarch 19, 2018
Grat places to wark .but for career is not ok.due to promotions depend for New store. If new store open then you can promote for New position by written exam & pis.
Pros
No food
Cons
9 hours
No. 1 retail company in Great Place to work
Store Marketing Executive (Former Employee) –  Ludhiana and JalandharFebruary 11, 2018
Lifestyle International Pvt Ltd is a important part of Dubai based Landmark Group. They are No.1 in retail companies in Great Place to work. They are too professional for the work and gives lot of exposure. They give me lot of opportunity and exposure which helps my career to enhance with knowledge
Creative
Apparel Quality Control Trainee merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, IndiaFebruary 4, 2018
The first place I ever worked. The management is big on training their staffs and equipping them with new skills to meet their needs. The staffs are very hardworking and creative.
Nice to work there
Sales man (Former Employee) –  Thrissur kerala indiaDecember 18, 2017
The workers in there is not good but the supervisor and managers are friendly to us.i work there in a sports brand Reebok. That's why i would like to work in sports brand.lifestyle is a good place to work . but the salary is not enough to me .
Pros
Free tea is available
Cons
All facilities is available
job is good bt not give holiday of own work need
Cashier (Current Employee) –  new delhi shubash nagar khayal road-110018December 15, 2017
My sister engagement but they not compromise withe me only I want 4 holiday after one year.if company get 24holiday per year.I wore application and approved by hod(head of department) now my application visible from the notice board.and say you can't take holidays...
Decent organisation to work with
Day to day management (Former Employee) –  IndiaDecember 11, 2017
Good boss who care about us workers makes sure we are happy with our work. A welcoming organisation who are working towards creating an environment where staff are respected, valued and the centre of all that we do.
Workplace culture
Sr. CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Dehra Dun, UttarakhandDecember 8, 2017
Great place to work to build your career and great workplace culture! You learn new things everyday and a a lot of opportunities for growth. Very relaxed atmosphere!
Good learning experience
Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 5, 2017
Good to work as a beginner, but for long term the work is monotonous. No new things to learn and no new opportunities. Hardest part was that people were not cooperative at times.
Pros
Employee Discounts
Cons
Only Sundays off

Want to know more about Lifestyle International?

Ask a question
Good Team
Floor Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalNovember 19, 2017
We have a nice team, Working like a family. Excellent Outings at nearest Spots altogether, Its really awesome to spend time together to forget everything.
Fine
Inventory Controller (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiNovember 19, 2017
Working there in lifestyle is fine if you want to learn for retail culture how retail company operate their sop's and how do they execute.then you can join lifestyle.
They are basically very strict at their sop's and they do believe in cost cutting a lot.
i need urgent plz inform me
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  kolkataOctober 31, 2017
i need a life settle job which can make my future i also have experience in bpo survey process for 3years in uk shift but i meed some kind of airport or good job not a local job n all
Pros
free
Cons
8hourd
Fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  PuneOctober 28, 2017
International retail company Good coustemer service I was working there as cashier. It is good Job .Fun environment. Nice staff.I learn there lot of things
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Dfghhnbbv
Productive and Fun workplace
Sr-Executive, Merchandise Controller (Former Employee) –  Bangalore City, KarnatakaOctober 19, 2017
Its a great platform where team work plays a major role. Employee friendly and more secure and professional in nature. Provide proper support to its employees in any situation.
Pros
Good Work culture, strong HR Policies, Employee engagement activities
Cons
More Pressure, Limited Growth
Productive and fun workplace
Assistant Concept Manager (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka and Goregaon, MaharashtraOctober 9, 2017
People oriented organisation.
learning in terms of product knowledge and people management.
Focus on visual merchandising and its effects to sales.
Responsible for people related issues, sales, shrinkage in the department.
Very productive and more professional
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  GurgaonOctober 4, 2017
I had worked in lifestyle for more than 9 years. It is a retail company which should be should no.1 retail company. Employee friendly and more secure and professional in nature. Lifestyle gives lot of opportunities for growth of the employee along with growth of the organisation.
Really love to worked in lifestyle and fortunately I had to retire because of my age i.e completed 58 years. I love to work in this organisation till my death if I get opportunity.
Providing equally chance to grown everyone
Sr.Executive (Sales & Operation) (Former Employee) –  AhmedabadSeptember 28, 2017
company providing every employees to equal chance to grow his career in this company , its depend on us how to we are taken ahead,Management has providing self developing training to grow yourself as well to contribute in company also.
it is good workplace
Accounts Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chennai, IndiaSeptember 27, 2017
Have a long & good experience in this group which comprises five different companies having entirely different kinds of accounts in the day to day functions. It includes Garments Accounts
Pros
Cons
10 Hours Duty
Lifestyle
SALES EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Subhash Nagar, DelhiSeptember 25, 2017
This firm is totally awesome. Company provides proper support to all of its employees in any situation. environment was really good. Staff was very polite and fun loving.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Long hours and six days working