Lifestyle International Employee Reviews

Good environment
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  MumbaiNovember 26, 2018
Lifestyle international Pvt ltd it's an landmark group base.people love to shop in lifestyle.it has luxury, clothing and home items for customer and having membership.
Pros
No lunch
Cons
Short break
One of the best companies to work for
Concept Manager (Former Employee) –  DelhiNovember 25, 2018
I love this company for its culture. You have job securities, well educated management with properly understanding the people, as a culture you enjoy working here. If you have open mind and willing to learn you must work for this company to sharpen your skills..
Pros
Management treat everyone fair, transparent, healthy environment
Cons
Challange is to manage your work life balance.
A learning experience
Deputy General Manager - Supply Chain (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaNovember 22, 2018
It's as learning experience to work at Lifestyle Corp Office. Have learned about other process like Import, Merchandise Planning, Closely worked with other departments like Customer Service, IT, Buying and Planning, Accounts and Finance.
Good Company to work with
Manager - Supply Chain Management (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 5, 2018
Enjoyed working in this company. There was a free hand to do our job and there was a good support from my Manager and working environment was good and all problems and solutions were discussed and implemented.
Productive & good palace
INVENTORY SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanOctober 25, 2018
i learned from lifestyle more thing which was most usable for me,

in the lifestyle , there envionment is most usefull for worker and every employee doing work there like as family .
Great Platform for understanding Human & interpersonal management skills.
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 21, 2018
Was responsible for the day-to-day operations of store and oversee salespeople, customer service representatives and other employees. Retail sales staffs interview, hire and train new employees. Also prepare schedules and assign duties for current employees.

This place I got Hands on experience into a managerial position & the challenges faced
Pros
Fun place to work
Cons
At times customers used to get abusive
Freedom is their
Sr C.S.R (Current Employee) –  Begumpet, Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 8, 2018
Very good company gives trainings for self develpoment and provide ecudation and train the all deptarnment to known function on eoss full shift will be their their provide ot also
Pros
Provide lunch on trainings
Cons
Longhours on eoss period
Sr. Executive Inventory Dept (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaSeptember 5, 2018
This was my first experience to work with a retail industry. The colleagues were very supportive and I have enjoyed a lot working there. A very good experience.
learning work place
Senior Assistant Inventory (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraSeptember 5, 2018
positive energy, learning work place. i on board as fresher but they treated me well and gave me a senior post. work culture is very good. employee driven company has many benefits for their employes.
a nice workplace for every one
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  chennaiSeptember 4, 2018
It has a good environment were people can work easily and eco friendly. I had a great time over there , and all the people and staffs were very friendly and resourceful.
Pros
holiday periods

Want to know more about Lifestyle International?

Ask a question
good
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Richmond Rd, KarnatakaAugust 20, 2018
good for work but not satisfied sallery. there is company very good process and good communication skills. loning for technical process. thank you my previous company. only salary Issue.
Overall good
customer service executive (Former Employee) –  Mahagum mall Ghaziabad vaishaliAugust 16, 2018
Lifestyle company was good bit the management was little wrost leave application was very good salary and I come was poor at the company management should look into
Pros
Free
Cons
9 hours
Lifestyle international pvt ltd is a land mark company.the company franchaise the other brand and they have their own mall.inside the mall there a fou
C SR (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaAugust 8, 2018
ITS A LANDMARK COMPANY owned by dubai based company.the company have a mall almost all over india.
In lifestyle international pvt ltd.in delhi,haryana gurgaon.they have a large mall inside there is a different section separated.like Baby shop ,cash counter,lifestyle acessories,splash,foot wear and Home shop like in diphu we have vishal mega mart.
there is a good environment inside the mall good hospitality and a friendly staff to work.
Pros
free uniform, shirt, pants, shoes and free tea supply.and also the company cut provident fund.
Cons
working hours has two shift, morning 9 Am to 5pm 1hrs break for lunch and 12am to 9pm for second shift.
Good Organisation
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  mangaloreAugust 4, 2018
its good and healthy work organisation , where we can explore our talents , ideas . supportive seniors , so many things to learn , extracurricular activities . Celebrating national feast as one .
everyone gets equal opportunity to showcase their talent
Pros
Free tea
Cons
long breaks some times
MANAGER - TECHNICIAN SOURCING (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJuly 28, 2018
Lot of fun at work
Nice team and good management.
Nice working culture.
I have learned a lot for my carrier and it has improved my life style
Have given good empowerment
Pros
Flexible work timimg
Cons
Nothing like
Life style shoppingmall
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Vijayawada, Andhra PradeshMay 17, 2018
Life style shopping mall is very helpfull from employees. Nd the management will encourage the students permission to the exams. Cultureral activities will growup our talent, some of the programs like I share knowledge,group discurstions of the produts they r presented them.
Pros
New arrivals r to be introduced free launch
Cons
No long overs Time is 9hours
Productive and Challenging
Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaApril 27, 2018
Very eventful , learning and imparting knowledge days,
Management was Fair to Good
Team was excellent , depends on how you handle it. Some problem childs and superiors are always there.
Deadlines, reviews, meetings, challenging short falls with new strategies etc
Pros
Incentives and awards
Cons
great company to work with
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  JammuMarch 23, 2018
Very good brand and great work culture, i am really enjoying working here, special thing about this company is training, every person can learn a great things here
Pros
training and work culture
Cons
salary
Learning processes is slow
Customer service representatives (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalMarch 19, 2018
Grat places to wark .but for career is not ok.due to promotions depend for New store. If new store open then you can promote for New position by written exam & pis.
Pros
No food
Cons
9 hours
No. 1 retail company in Great Place to work
Store Marketing Executive (Former Employee) –  Ludhiana and JalandharFebruary 11, 2018
Lifestyle International Pvt Ltd is a important part of Dubai based Landmark Group. They are No.1 in retail companies in Great Place to work. They are too professional for the work and gives lot of exposure. They give me lot of opportunity and exposure which helps my career to enhance with knowledge