Life Insurance Corporation India

Life Insurance Corporation India Employee Reviews

India534 reviews
Good company, i am working there as a agent or plan advisor so i feel relax but
This target based job so sometime it become more pleasurable or pressure full job
Very good place to work. Management are very helpful. You can learn a lot about insurance. They will give you 1 month residential training. Life is enjoyable
I worked with LIC of India for 23 years as developement officer. I took voluntary retirement from the organisation in 2019 for some personal reasons. I experienced complete job satisfaction working with the organisation .
Life insurance corporation of India is trusted and valuable brand in market,
And work culture and policy of LIC is good. Sales techniques team building, marketing and te mangemet are so effective and customer relationship policy is so good overall experience is good .
I want to inculcate my experience of Life Insurance Corporation of India with some other multi national company and want to utilise my calibre.
I am sure that my experience with lic would help me alot to perform better with other insurance company
Pros
Job security with handsome salary
Cons
Not any
I worked in life insurance corporation of india limited on leave vacancy as telephone operator on my self request basis and the people of lic of india are very cordial very soft smooth working people. I request anybody to put amount in lic policies well for good saving and good getting amount in time for their good uses. Lic is lic. There is cent percent guarantee for the money put in by public into lic policies. I love like good people always, I love like good in others I found there that when I worked there temporarily for twelve days as telephone operator.
The job at LIC of Inida is a great one. It provides ample opportunities for self advancement. The job pays well to cover monthly expenses and something to save too.
I think LIC gives good benefits and they are motivated daily.
When I joined I learned how to contact new customers and gave good service, and frequently touch with clients
Working in Life Insurance Corporation of India has been very challenging and an individual has full of apportunity to perform and grow with Corporation.
I have good chance for sales and marketing in this place and no pressure of work.Workplace culture are good and smooth but life is not growing so i have decide another place of work .
It is good to do job at this post, & I want to do job on this post again.. It is suitable for me. I have experience on it,office culture is good and comfortable
LIC are the very good company there are the lot of things are learn , management are the very helpful and the supportive I am very glad to work the lic
how much you give that much you can get.

more benifit for active workers

your way of attraction helps in the field of job to earn more

you can work whenever you want but you need to achive the target for your income
Pros
free food for every meeting you attend
Cons
any hours
A lot of challenge and other segments are Very easily handled. A team work are Very easily handed near about 30 to more than advisor. We have to achieve many targets with in short period.
Very good , Bonded labourer , No respect to employees, AGEENT ARE Most powerful. They always try to violate rules and regulations, and torture class 1 officers at branch level
atmosphere is good , there are the culrure with well maintained and all allocation that has abeen proper attractive, its a bit of competitive in the field of the insurance sector
over all the factors that is highly maintained in the insurance sector
It is big financial sector.
There is effective customer service.

Employees render the service with smile.

Job security.

Team spirit

Long term investment.
In Lic ,it is all about marketing, the way you pitch our product is important . And live experience is best example for learning so many new ideas nd opportunity over there, all over my experience is good .
Pros
Visit Market, meeting, interacting with new clients, communication skill, learn new activities
Cons
Generate lead on daily basis, sometime difficult task
Life Insurance Corporation ltd. (LIC) is giving you to wonderful opportunity for starters your career as Insurance Agent. Insurance Agent Work giving you More Knowledge and its also give you powerful communication skill.
1. Good working environment
2. All staff was very supportive and cooperative

3. All officers are very knowledgable

4. I am glad to work with lic of india
Not able to handle so much of calls per day.

The manager vl keep on asking for the target only and not supposed to learn anything inside the office the working environment is also not suitable for girls.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Life Insurance Corporation India. Our community is ready to answer.