LG Electronics Employee Reviews

Found 381 reviews matching the search See all 2,348 reviews
Goals Oriented company
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 12, 2020
Very satisfied with company terms and polices. Employee is first for this company, salary, incentive, bonus, is on the time. over all good experience working in it.
Excellent
Senior Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratJanuary 7, 2020
Lg is excellent company and candidates get lots of technical support. Candidates learn more than he expect.Get support from training team .Company policy is very transparent and get more incentive
Good Experiance
SSE (Former Employee) –  Jaipur City, RajasthanJanuary 6, 2020
Great Company Good Advantages for employees, best Quality Products Awesome Incentives, No cheating and Dirty politics...…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...
Fast pace
Deputy Manager Sales (Current Employee) –  Jabalpur, Madhya PradeshJanuary 6, 2020
Fast and competitive
Work life balance difficult
Fast pace company
Dealer centric
Always up.to toe to provide every possible support to market and dealers
Pros
Fast
Cons
No work life balance
Na
Deputy Manager Sales (Current Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratDecember 8, 2019
Doing job since last 4 years and settled well in organisation , Overall paybis good but personal life balance is not there . so for good learning and experience once try it.
Nice
Senior Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Morena, Madhya PradeshDecember 3, 2019
Over all good work experience get in my jobs in this company...and management behavior some time feel not favorable with me. But i give my best in company always
Few My work location or. Ownership not Support me. In my related position....
Gud environment for working
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshNovember 28, 2019
A very competitive environment in the company.I am learning verious things in this company such as handling stressfull situation,desciplines,product training,
Overall, it is a good organization which helps me to develop management skills but still i am in need of more competency
Sales officer (Former Employee) –  ludhiana, punjab, indiaNovember 27, 2019
My day was in a company starts at early at 8 am. on which have to make our daily routine plan what to do. and also day to day reporting is to be sent regularly. overall the staff is good even I enjoyed it.

I learned lots of things in this organization because it's my first job here and lots of management techniques are taught to us by our team leader every day which is very helpful to go ahead in sales.
Always anytime great
Life's Good (Former Employee) –  Hadapsar, Pune, MaharashtraNovember 27, 2019
Any time best and every moment is enjoy and helpful .Lg is always helpful for us and I have feel great for work in lg electronic.
I am lucky for work in lg electronic
Work is very stressful
CCTV Operator, Computer Operator (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshNovember 27, 2019
LG electronic job is very stressful job.
There manegment is very sameless and behavior is not good. Trasport fesility is not work properly always.we have no more time with my family. So my family are irritated my job.
Good experience.
BILLING CLERK (Former Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshNovember 25, 2019
Many functions are good..
COMPANY is responsible for fresher and experienced filling the gaps for decisions making and problem solving aptitude tests.

Thanking you...
Service manager
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 23, 2019
Professional work was very good, personal life balance is big challenges
Out of 365days worked 364days including national holidays
Apart from balancing of work and personal life organization strategy is awesome auto mode
I love Lg Electronics
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraNovember 19, 2019
In lg I was working as an Quality Inspector......Lg Company was my first Company in my life it was fantastic Company my work was so good .....and I love Company rules and regulations
Great place to work, Everyone is nice, Productive & Challenging
Store Manger (Current Employee) –  Rampur, Uttar PradeshNovember 12, 2019
Best Companies have always had a strong emphasis on internal workplace culture, the result of which is a strong team who share a common set of values. The people who work here are the atmosphere they create is nothing like anywhere else.
Beyond the people who work here, the purpose that the company aspires to goes beyond money/profit. We don't get everything right, but there is a dedication.
On a personal level, I have benefited from the belief of my MD and the freedom to find areas where I can add most value. I have never lacked for resources and have usually been backed when wanting to do things the right way.
What about it?
45 Days Summer Internship (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshNovember 12, 2019
They made me work for free, did not pay me a single rupee, even though I dealt in Crores of Indian and Foreign currency. Pathetic. Won't recommend anybody.
Na
Asst. Manager (Former Employee) –  PuneNovember 9, 2019
My maximum Work Experience in LG Electronics, I was started my sales from LG Electronics, To Good Experience in my life cause all Employees are friendly
Working atmosphere not satisfied
Astt accountant (Current Employee) –  GurgaonNovember 9, 2019
Company is good but working atmosphere not satisfactory for off roll manpower, they have not any time for yourself and also there family, no timings for off roll manpower.
It's good..
Business Development officer (Former Employee) –  MumbaiNovember 7, 2019
Manager not supporting... not responsible any manager which one working with me.. I need good support from company, on actually not supporting.. thanks to all ..
Best job lg
sells man (Former Employee) –  Shahdara, Delhi, DelhiNovember 7, 2019
Cool job with LG company very best performance and good job sells man ok and i m happy .and most support my senior punch alway a best work and hard work .
No comments
Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraNovember 7, 2019
Although when I joined I found it tough but in a short duration I learned so may concepts that it changed my perspective of looking at things. The company spends too much on employee training and welfare specially for shop floor employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LG Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.