Lauren Information Technologies Pvt Ltd

Lauren Information Technologies Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

India16 reviews
Backup restoration & network switch loop back. workplace culture good. New learn (how to configure Symantec exec backup software and restoring) thanks
A place where everything is good but lack of management. The employees should be trained basic etiquets of employee management, coordinating with the HR.
I did not have n formal interview since my then current employer wanted to retain me migrated me , they migrated my employment from the bankrupt vendor to Lauren technologies,

In my experience the appointed account manager never managed to conduct timely meetings with the on site employees. In my tenure with them was assured for the medical benefits being introduced but until my departure from the company it is still not implemented.

No expected response in-spite of repeated follow - ups on any concerned issue raised.
Pros
Cons
Poor rapport building between the onsite and account manager, no medical benefits, payscale not as per industry standards.
Joined in Lauren on Dec 2008 with the hopes of good Grow balance between professional Life and Personal Life ....both life got F***....
1. HR Policy is only for compliance ...not employee friendly ( notice period 60 days and FNF is after 60 from your last working day....that means you'll get salary after 120 days /after 4 month.)

2. NO medical Policy for each employee and their family ( Group policy is present with only 50000 INR) only when employee is on duty...

3. conducted Training with the Client site Engineers , NO standard Trainer or Training Institute...

4. fake commitments By HR and Reporting managers...

5. on your last day,...HR will not meets you for feedback...if you write bad feedback your FNF will be on Hold

6. Salary structure is always in confusion mode...you;ll not get as you find on paper....

7. Nobody bothers about you if you works on Client site..

8. no appreciation done in my tenure not in the favor of Salary but small words "Good Job Done''...

9.Nobody listens you...if you works outside/Client Office...

10. whenever you meets HR, you'll get answer "costumer feed back is not good for you".

11. Simple Question if Somebodies feedback is not good then why just HR says " your feed back is bad for last 3 years " you have to resign ...!!

12. If you need any Medical help ,then you 'll be in big trouble....

13. Please make sure about your Medical policy from which you can treat self in Tier 1 Hospitals...

14. I faced medical emergency and HR told to me " go to the govt. Hospital which is near by to your location".

15. In your last day you are not
 - more...
The company is awesome to work with and provides everything an employee needs to work, provides help in achieving career goals and is supportive in all ways.
It's looking startup to provide Students and fresher people it's platform provide but it's manegment are not good it very slow and Not perfect plz do
Not good company to work. Managers favour only their goody goody engineer. They don’t give chance to others if you are not in their good book. It is like government company who favours their own people.
Jumpstart by planning your day. needless to day sales is about number achievement. a very good organisation to understand the business functionality and gain knowledge.
I worked as a field engineer and customer support engineer. very good for fresher to learn about the compute hardware. Hardest part is field work and salary.
Pros
na
Cons
na
Good Company to work . Knows need of the market . Nice work environment . Good Management to work with . Growing Company .
Good Place to work , very good team, job security and advancement, salary benefits, good management, Job culture is very good, Work life is balanced. excellent people to work with
It was a fantastic place to work with friendly co-workers and co-operative management. direct access to top management was one of the best part in this company
Though the salary benifits are good but I have not able to work on SharePoint technology as Im expert in it but asked me to work on projects like in asp.net and C#.
Its very difficult to change the technology suddenly. also company dont have sharepoint project so its better to change the job.
Cons
Poor Infrastructure, No projects in SharePoint
Biased work culture, talent not appreciated.

Management unable to encourage resources who work hardest and smartest. A change in management would be a good step.

Supportive co-workers.
Lauren is a good company to work in, the management recognizes talented / skilled employees and gives them an opportunity to grow. The management also supports and guides employees.
Spend my best time selling all IT hardware to software and also Selling .net and Java solutions.

Premium partner for IBM /HP