L&T Technology Services Ltd.

L&T Technology Services Ltd. Employee Reviews for Software Engineer

Software Engineer84 reviews
India84 reviews
They are not giving training those who are interested in domain knowledge, more politics and they are not managing employees.
Where on-site opportunity are available and this this is the place only for the freshers.
Pros
Nice location, no tension
Cons
No project keep on changing domain
I learned many things and i like the workplace culture, I like the management ,everyone are equal and have unity between them . I like the scintillation
Very good company to start your career. They have got a fantastic leadership team and I got a good learning experience. Very high job security. Nice work culture as well.
it has a work culture very similar to any service-based companies like Infosys, TCS, Wipro, Accenture, Cognizant etc
the projects are a little bit better. if you are lucky then you might get a development project
ave started my journey with this organisation and been working for almost 4 years now. As per me this is the best company to work with. People are nice, working culture is best, you can maintain work life balance, no issues with the payments, you get it on the last working day of every month.
good working environment. lnt provide a good working environment. salary is average as compare to IT sector. other facility is also good.
like cab, food. they are provide training on many useful topic.
The training program is really good. There is not a lot of learning and no scope of improvement at LTTS. The work culture is good. They usually celebrate each and every festival based on the location of the office.
Pros
Training Program, Free snacks
Cons
Fun to work, get to learn a lot, worked with an amazing set of people, good balance between personal life and professional life. Supports employee's ideas.
Not a recomendable company for freshers, onsite opportunity will be there but lots of office politics will be there. Purely services based company...
The job of coding was normal and fulfilling. Management was supportive. I got to learn a lot about the upcoming software in the field. I had the opportunity to work with many reputed clients.
good work culture.
salary is less.

projects were good.

hike is less.

long night works.

good for freshers in embedded technologies.

lesser onsite oppurtunities
Good company to work with
Learning new technology is completely dependant on an individual.

Here in L&T, one can balance their professional and personal life equally good.
My time at L&T was crucial for me as it helped me to initially develop my technical skills with certain Microsoft technologies. It taught me a lot of stuff with respect to how to manage my time and meeting customer deadlines.
A good place for freshers to learn. Has different clients and variety of technologies to choose from. Supportive managers an team leads, they provide guidance that is helpful to continue work without getting stuck .
Pros
Job security, More onsite opportunities
Cons
Less Hike in salary
It was a very good experience working with L&TTS after my graduation. You get to work with different client projects and there is a more chance of onsite opportunities. Management is also very supportive and friendly. I do agree on yes you have to work for long hours which is a bit stressful but at the same time management do conduct events and games for all the teams frequently.
Pros
conducting events and games
Cons
Long working hours/Extra working hours
It's a good environment working.And fun workplace.
It will provide the good learning platform. It's nice beeing working with lnt.Except about the working hours compulsion.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
9 hour compulsion
HR dept is needs to be better and hike is very low compared to industry standard.

Flexible timing and there is no compulsory dress code.

Bad is my project works for 20hr/day and 7days a week. Good shift allowance is provided, but need to think of employee health.
worst place to work and balance the life, typically doing the best work without any recognization and going home with empty hand. unwanted ability testing will be conduct. Non technical person comments ur technical strength
Pros
hands are free to learn
Cons
too much micro management
Work and deliverables are always important.You should have good experience in application of standard software development principles. You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks. You should have in-depth knowledge of at least one development technology/ programming language. You should be able to respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.
Have great clients and motivating work environment, friendly and understanding managers and colleagues, good management for both onsite and in house employees
Good work-life balance. A good place to learn and progress. Professional and personal growth, transparency in processes, can meet knowledgeable people