L&T Technology Services Ltd.

L&T Technology Services Ltd. Employee Reviews for Senior Engineer

Senior Engineer159 reviews
India159 reviews
Great learning, we get to work on latest trending technology. Seniors are cooperative. Management is trying hard to improve work culture everyday. But expected better salary.
Many different type of projects are there.So that we can improve our knowledge. Office atmosphere is good and safety and have more benefits and job security is there.
Low Pay bad projects.Will use any reason not pay variable and yearly increments are very small. Only hope is to get a H1b visa to USA to make any real money.There is little with regards to career progression. Your value to the company is not decided by your hard work but by your relationship to the manager. Do not join unless you are really desparate
Its top notch construction company in India and I am very proud to work for this company. Joined as a GET and climbed the ladder with my best effort. The company puts lot of time and energy to groom the employee and they get the best candidates from thruout the nation.Lot of training along with work. Good work life balance if you are working at head office. But if you are site engineer then you have to compromise on work life balance. But they pay you well if posted at site and the management is very supportive, helpful and understanding. You can become a CEO in this company of you are talented and hardworking.
as a fresher, the company gave me exposure to corporate life, work culture and moulded me as a better professional with a good knowledge on project management.
Very good working climate & after every 3 years will get promotion in company ,to achieved career goals excellence company to join, Freedom of work
- So much to learn

- Best of resources such as technology, people and product

- Higher education opportunities for Engineers
Good company, but based on your manager and team culture.
You can have many teams, location, good facility, management, vision and only focussed on growth and it's corporate
Pros
Job security
Cons
Team structure, growth
Great place to work in this Multinational company. wide exposure to the leading industry while working with technical expertise. Exposed to more in-depth skills in engineering.
Too much inter department issues, top management it self is not stated, every 3 year plating head is changing.
Subject ordinates should not be free and happy is the moto of boss.
6 days per week which is hectic
lots of learning

healthy environment

Pay is not fair

Work life balance is poor

Employ engagement activities are cool and refreshing.
Kindly don't join medical vertical specifically in L and T TECHNOLOGY SERVICES as they ruin your career. There is no work/job balance at all, all the time you got to be working in office.
Currently I'm working in L&T technology and services organisation from last 2.4 Years.

L&T organisation gave me very good opportunity to enhance my skills and allowed me to upskill my technical skills in power train domain

Over all very good organization to work.
nice company to work,good experience,well organized company
salary timely,proving tranning on safety,site management,planning.overall good experience.
Pros
nice
Cons
nice
Nice work place. Friendly people. Work goes on relationship. System and process are not so robust. Overall good place for learning. Not for freshers. Work timings are ok.
Very good work culture, can stay in the same company till retirement if doing full time job. Safety and quality given priority at its best. Training program for safety and quality management carried out twice in a month, don't leave the company if you are a full time employee but don't join as contract or part time employee.
Pros
Salary will be paid on time
Cons
Can't give time to family if posted on site
Management and work culture is good.
Cultural Event and award ceremonies are most enjoyable moment with the Project dead lines.

100% customer satisfaction is the hardest part of the job.
A good place to work at but lower employee benefits and also the management is reluctant to make big changes. The culture is very nice and has good environment.
One of the greatest company I ever work for. Lot of challenges and opportunities to prove yourself. If you are a honest worker with enthusiasm then L&T would be your first choice.
Pros
Fitness, Sports and Games 2 days off in a week. Self responsibility based working style
Cons
Other than fresh/Exp Engineering candidates scope is very less to grow
Good company.
Given me an opportunity to work in good projects

Given chance to work in onsite for aerospace projects

Gain good knowledge and but some times they should give opportunity to grow.
Larsen & Toubro is a very Big Indian Organization. Had good experience while working in this company to get more exposure about hard core automation and drives business
Its one of the largest EPCM's in south-east Asia where I got the opportunity to work in various different departments, where I was trained and allowed to work. Workplace politics and long working hours were the only downsides of this work tenure.
Pros
Free trades training
Cons
Long work hours