L&T Technology Services Ltd. Employee Reviews

Found 3,135 reviews matching the search See all 3,736 reviews
Good for Passionate Engineers
Assistant Manager-QA/QC (Current Employee) –  Ajmer, RajasthanSeptember 20, 2019
Larsen and Toubro gives freshers to grow at a very high pace. Professionalism is imbibed among all the employees from the very first day of joining. Dedicated employees of the organization have led the company to travel so far. Larsen and Toubro is well known for it's ability to deliver product within time and with excellent Quality. Customer satisfaction is one of the focused area of top management of the organization.
I like this job as a driver
Office driver (Former Employee) –  Titilagarh, OrissaSeptember 20, 2019
This company is very good. Each members of this company very good behavior. It was a good experience in my life as a driver. I like this company. Duty time was very good .
Automation Excellence & friendly nature
Designation- Senior Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratSeptember 19, 2019
Good culture
Learned to work in a systematic approach
Friendly nature
Training are provided for skill enhancement

No rotation in job hence unable to gain more knowledge in respective field
Good workplace
Assistant Manager - Accounts (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 18, 2019
Good Workplace with good management. Good training. Cross handling of roles. Effective communication. Good salary. Good team. Good opportunities. Different learning
HSE Asst Manager
Asst Manager - HSSE (Former Employee) –  Highways, UttarpradeshSeptember 17, 2019
1. Implementing HSE culture and procedures at site.
2. Preparing & submitting of HSE reports to client & HO
3. Experience Management
4. Good work environment with new challenges
5. Timing
6. Learning new technologies.
Dumbest Place to work with
Engineer - Projects (Former Employee) –  Vizag, Andhra PradeshSeptember 17, 2019
This typical L&T is Under the ship building centre a typical Indian government company ,
I had really high expectations as the project was involved with manufacturing of Subs but to my disappointment this place was so dumb
1.Less importance on safety (its an manufacturing facility)
2. The Client reps are the Prototype of The Typical Government employee you will see in Movies like (They behave as if they are Lords (Dumb Lords))
3. and the technical /Quality If you would work here for long period you may tend to loose the Actual technical and quality competencies.

4. The Politics from these dumbs will may you tired and stupid.
5. The L&T here is fully controlled by the SBC /you will doubt is this L&T you are working for(you never see any MNC culture here).

most of the People work here its only due to their proximity to their house
no other reason .
A word of caution
Jobseekers may rethink before you could choose to work here
Design Engineer
DESIGN ENGINEER (GRADUATE APPRENTICE TRAINEE) (Current Employee) –  Kanchipuram, Tamil NaduSeptember 16, 2019
Over all nice place to learn, especially for fresher very good places those who willing to learn on late hours.management wise it's usual like every other company.
No Work life balance and no professional etiquettes
Senior Planning Engineer (Current Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratSeptember 15, 2019
Only the non monetary benefits are good. Work timings and Senior Management people are to be updated. Professionalism is missing in top management. Project location are also remote sometimes.
Good place with competitve work environment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  chennaiSeptember 14, 2019
L&T as everyone knows is one of the top companies in India. It is a good palce for empployees to develop themselves and grow along with the company. Though tasks entrusted are always challenging, sometimes it ll be repetitive and also mechanical. But management will support you in all your decisions and seniors will back you and guide you. If you in the right project with the right manager then you are sure to grow and reach heights.
Supervisor At production Department
Production supervisor (Former Employee) –  Ahmadnagar, MaharashtraSeptember 13, 2019
Manufacturer at pcb and mcb department
Will store management at quality control,and maintenance
Account department to be handle this and sallery employee's
enhancing experience
Site Engineer (Civil) (Former Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshSeptember 10, 2019
best place to enhance our experience as a freshers .
work load as no fixed working hours but as a engineer you will enjoy your work. you get chance to take risk to enhance your knowledge
Good
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduSeptember 10, 2019
Good good! very good good! verry very good good! very very very good!
oh god i dont want to write a review! IT WAS JUST A ONE MONTH INTERNSHIP! THANK YOU
Productive and fun environment
Sr. Security Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 10, 2019
The company is open to innovation and readily adopts latest technology. I love the fact that I am a part of a team that markets reliable, high-quality security testing for all the clientele.
good nature
Safety Technician helper (Former Employee) –  kodathi gate ,BangaloreSeptember 10, 2019
Well maintained and got good experience about safety culture.I had learned more about fire and safety.The was with very good safety precautions for the workers.I am happy to work with them.
It was nice Experience in LnT
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 9, 2019
It was my first job. I learned a lot about technologies, work culture, and how to solve the problems. I used to work on C,C++, but I also explored a lot in LnT. I learned HMI,SCADA Technologies, which was very new to me. I enjoyed a lot in LnT to learn new technologies.
nothing
Installation Planner (Former Employee) –  Visakhapatnam, Andhra PradeshSeptember 8, 2019
not a good exp
Its ok for few years but everyday is stressful
so much work hours-no work life balance
doesnt have work from home facility
got nothing new to learn after a few days
work is clerical and repetitive
Pros
near to my home
Cons
everything
The work life culture is good in the company
Hardware engineer (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduSeptember 6, 2019
I started my carrer in L&T technologies services as a Graduate engineer and i have learnt a lot in the company.
Pros
New technologies
Gud experience
Debug (Former Employee) –  Mysore, KarnatakaSeptember 6, 2019
Its helpful for me for my studies.. And supported me nicely.. I have worked 7 months there & very helpful for me.. Gud atmosphere & nature.. And gud maintenance..
good work expreince
Assistant construction Manager in Lnt with 11 yrs. (Current Employee) –  VisakhapatnamSeptember 5, 2019
Good Company for learning but work life balance is not good and not proper growth. Work system is Good with lots of politics. Day by day politics is increasing.
Pros
Accomodation is free
Cons
No work time limit
Not at all good for departmental staff
Civil mate (Former Employee) –  Jalpaiguri, West BengalSeptember 5, 2019
I do not gained good experience while working there...Future not secure for departmental stafff. Too much work pressure. Will have to work on Sunday's...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at L&T Technology Services Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.

51,206