L&T Technology Services Ltd.

L&T Technology Services Ltd. Employee Reviews

India3,373 reviews
Found 3,373 reviews matching the search
I learned many things and i like the workplace culture, I like the management ,everyone are equal and have unity between them . I like the scintillation
full of politics ,peoples hate one another and management don't look into what effort does a employee serve, So i dont recommend CFD professional to join in this company, very worst company rude way communications.work on Saturday & Sunday.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
always work on sat & sunday
Manager is the deciding person and factor for your job and appraisals. Your work is secondary aspact.
If you are type of typical employee who wishes to only secure a job no matter what and how it is then this is for you.
Need to work in shifts depending on project requirements.
Weekends are holidays but we were required to come in on almost all weekends.

Good facilities at campus such as hostels, club and sports facilities
Overall experience was ok except the gender partiality which is ofcourse common n any job.
Management does go through ups nd downs, so does the employees as their mere reflection
1.User's system issue need to resolve within SLA
2.To be careful from political people

3.Management don't care about staffs

4.I have learnt to interact with different types of people.

5. The most enjoyable part is learning new things from different people
Pros
no free lunch
Company paying good in all respects, Manager review is average for this site, cooperation from my senior is goog, duty hours is too much, no any personal life.
Nice,the staff is very helpful and help me to understand the working and checking of breakers also which type of improvement need to get best job.they explain everything to me.
Pros
Free lunch and free bus service
Good to start your career as a Fresher. Lot of Projects, Flexible work timings, Good work environment, Good work Culture. Office located in best location.
Pros
Cons
Less Hike, Politics in Management, No chances to prove your skills/Talent, No trainings are providing to Fresher
Thanks. It was fun working in this company. Social and Healthy env. Work and life balance are the assets of this company. I enjoy each and every day working in this company.
Pros
Healthy Env
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at L&T Technology Services Ltd.?
typical day at work is in a construction site
learned a lot

good pay

benefits is good

great management

good training

friendly staff in the work place
Great learning, we get to work on latest trending technology. Seniors are cooperative. Management is trying hard to improve work culture everyday. But expected better salary.
If you want to learn and grow, the company is very good for getting an experience. L&T Construction is a good company for Mechanical Engineers.
The biggest construction company India, working in it has got a lot of positives to it. But, you may have to compromise on your work life balance.
i am fresher when i join L&T but i can say the supervisor are so friendly and treated me very well and also they make me learn a lot of things. It was amazing to work for them
Many different type of projects are there.So that we can improve our knowledge. Office atmosphere is good and safety and have more benefits and job security is there.
As we working in perstiogous company feel good and save environment. Good training with learning environment.
Onbording of employees during recruitment is good
Working with L&T ltd. is a great experience, got to learn many new things. The motivation, support and skill development is great. Moreover I would say it is good working with L&T
Low Pay bad projects.Will use any reason not pay variable and yearly increments are very small. Only hope is to get a H1b visa to USA to make any real money.There is little with regards to career progression. Your value to the company is not decided by your hard work but by your relationship to the manager. Do not join unless you are really desparate
1. Lack of projects and long periods of sitting idle.
2. Almost direct communication between managers and juniors and no seniors to guide and teach freshers.

3. Equivalent to a consultancy as all they care about is placing an employee at a client location even if the profile doesn't match.

4.lack of learning and almost no growth.

5. Lot of internal politics, favoritism and other demotivating factors which effect employees.

6. Lack of good management
A pre-determined work plan with at least one back up plan.
Technical and management learning.

A supportive and understanding management

Well organised workplace culture that improves social and behavioral culture in our lifestyle also.

Hardest part for me was always handling the customer, but I was always supported my my superiors. And since its a site work working time will be changed when ever we are lagging.

Co-ordination between the staff, monthly parties organised by our company built positive vibes to all.
A day at work takes you through competitive work load for which you are well rewarded
I learned tool handling, bio-compatibility, organisation structures, importance of mechanical engineering in bio medical devices.

Management is very supportive in terms of giving off work load and guiding through projects and challenges

There is no hard parts as the superiors guide you through work

The most enjoyable part of the job is how the company balances work and entertainment or relaxation in the sports room or by organizing sport events
Ask a question about working or interviewing at L&T Technology Services Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.
1,306