L&T Infotech Employee Reviews

Found 911 reviews matching the search See all 1,113 reviews
Presales (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 15, 2020
Come and Join Us to experience it your self.
All benifits are provide.
opportunity to grow
work hard and get rewarded
free snacks and dinner
nice office locations
Productive and Fun work place
Sr. Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  India,MumbaiJanuary 13, 2020
Provide healthy environment to learn and grow. Friendly work place.
Provide opportunity to learn and develop skills. Conducting various cross training
Nice Company
Technical Architect/Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 13, 2020
Nice Company
Only problem with this company is Bench Policy. They do not have robust placement for people on bench. It is a very tough competition if you are on bench.
Nice place to work
Sr Systems Engineer / Team Lead (Former Employee) –  INJanuary 12, 2020
Good place to work. Bangalore campus is good.
Office in Canada Mississauga is good, good Management(IT).
Pay for work done after hours. Leave can be carry forwarded to next yeak. You get 21 days off per year.
Your job security
Cloud Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 11, 2020
Company policies are good...but projects are very less and chances of coming on bench is more...security is very less ....projects has a very less time span....u never no when they will release you and next day u need to search new project....they threatened you to change your location
Very bad place to work
Trainee Engineer (Former Employee) –  Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 10, 2020
The HR policies are not employee friendly. You have no control over your career path. They will train you in X and give task of support in Z. Worst company to join as a trainee. You do not get any chance to choose your job location, technology, project, working hours (shifts), or anything.
Pros
Casual dress code
Cons
Unwelcoming HR policies
Good company to learn.
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 5, 2020
Good company to learn and discover different technologies. Good working culture and team members with not so good management. Work culture is decent.
Very good company
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJanuary 2, 2020
very good company and good work-life balance and their training program is very good and good company for freshers to start their career, managers help us in all aspects regarding employee growth.
Good
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduDecember 31, 2019
Resource Augmentation is a process that goes beyond mere staffing. This is where we specialize.We do all the background work in terms of understanding the requirements of a job.
High growth but less work life balance
SAP Functional Consultant (Former Employee) –  IndiaDecember 30, 2019
The work life balance at company's location is really good and the recognition of effort is high. But once you go onsite, it becomes difficult to sustain.
Good workplace
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  PuneDecember 29, 2019
Good work space with people-centric work culture. Plenty of opportunities for beginners and for associates with around 2 to 8 years of exp.
Lot of scope with new stack technologies.
First IT job
Security Analyst - Information Security (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 27, 2019
Lti is a very big brand company and have a good clients lists in its service solutions.The management is chill here most of the times till u get any escalations on you.good allowances cab facilities and it's constant upgrades on technologies not in all domain though.I suggest here for an freshers(learning wise) as well as experienced people(earning wise)
It is a great place to work
Associate Consultant (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 25, 2019
I joined as a graduate in LTI and was blessed with an opportunity to be trained and work as a SAP SD Consultant. In the last 2.5years I had a great work experience and fun in LTI.
Review
Program manager (Former Employee) –  Powai, Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 19, 2019
Work life balanced. Over all coperative culture. Work at times u may find slow but that's fine .. Over all I feel if one has proved his or her capabilities and work speaks then , organization is also very much collaborative .. so in nutshell I r work should speak for your self...my experience was very good and I did not grow but throughly enjoyed working at LTI
Not a good place for freshers
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraDecember 18, 2019
LnT is a good company,but management inside the company is not. Not a good company for fresher. As a fresher you'll get a very less chance to learn and that to new technologies. They make you work on excel sheets and they don't care what your abilities are.
Decent company to start your career
Software Engineer (Developer) (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 18, 2019
It surely helped my career take flight. Good company for freshers (depends on the field you are involved in). Work culture was a downer. Management is not proper.
Good work place
Junior Developer (Java) (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, IndiaDecember 16, 2019
it was competitive environment yet managers and seniors where there to help us in tough times. very work friendly. expecting to deliver the results in time.
Pros
Near to my house in India
Cons
Long working hours
Productive and fun to work here
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  HYDERABADDecember 14, 2019
Productive and fun to work here. Gives us an opportunity to learn new technologies . Always gives us a scope to work on new technologies.The management always encourages the workers . The organization teaches us as well as employees us.
Best companies
Database Developer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaDecember 11, 2019
According to my opinion it is best organisation of my career. I was working comfortable with support and guidance of manager. All college was good and supportive. Want to join again if it will be near to Bihar.
Can gain knowledge and very helpful to learn new technologies.
SAP Solman Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaDecember 10, 2019
Overall the working experience is good. Can gain more knowledge and the company provides us more facilities even to gain knowledge in new technologies.Environment is good and eco-friendly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at L&T Infotech. Our community is ready to answer.