Krishna Consultants

Krishna Consultants Employee Reviews

Its good work place
Krishna consultants is a good organisation which support new generation to full fill their dream career. Its a good workplace and everyone gets an opportunity to enhance their skill and overall development
Effective and Productive Work with Friendly Environment
Oversee all aspects of the Visa and Immigration Service ensuring that the process runs smoothly. Interview all clients and handle with applications face to face to determine client eligibility. Prepare all fees quotes and any information required by the client. Research the market and bring products for the consultancy to expand. Training new staff to enhance the understanding of their respective roles. Assisting Walk-ins effectively to convert them into clients
consultant
It is good for me and it is first job of my life .there is a good job for me and working sincerely and all the staff of good nature and hard worker .I do the work of this company as advisor and working full time .
Pros
lunch
Cons
Workplace that helps you grow
Krishna Consultants is a transparent and disciplined organisation where you get ample opportunities to grow if you are a hard worker and self-learner.

This is a great company to start your career if you are looking to advance in overseas education business
Pros
Free snacks and tea twice a day
Cons
Less flexibility in work timings.
good workplace
Good work place to work but left the job by reasons for changing my job profile.People are friendly single handed managment by owner.snacks at evening
Pros
50% contribution at Lunch
Cons
Harrassment.
Its an studies overseas company helping the talented student to fulfill their dream of studying abroad
Nice company to get your personality development strong enough to survive in this competitive world. Also the co-workers and the environment is very nice.
it is place with numbers of the development being focussed on.
As i had an experience in GenXcoders, i had no problems in grasping the things. i enjoyed throughtout when i was working there. It mold the people with the number of characteristics being engraved. The Team Leader and the mates were very cooperative. the hardest part of the job is the cofusion which i had been facing at some part.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Krishna Consultants?