KPMG Pay & Benefits reviews

India1,115 reviews
The job was very monotonous hence, didn't have much to look forward to.
From a fresher to a Senior Consultant all had the same job only different targets.

Insane amount of work pressure sometimes unreasonable deadlines.

There was a lot of frustration on the floor along with high-level politics and bullying.

Pros
Job security, organised, pro active HR team
Cons
work pressure, politics, toxic work environment, favoritism, extremely low salary
Salary should be high and bonus to increment is also not that much they give and they should give people opportunity to work any location they want as per my view
Pros
Good office structure
Cons
Long hours, less Salary
KPMG is the good place to work. I will recommend everyone to join KPMG because everyone in this organisation is very supportive and good and healthy environment is here. Perfectly work and fun management is there. They also take cares of family members of the employees.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Less salary
My 2 years at KPMG was a good experience. The work culture is quite good. There was lots of new learning. The only disadvantage I found was long working hours at times of busy period.
Pros
Good exposure
Cons
Amazing place to be and amazing people to be working with. I cant think of any other place for Freshers till 10 Years because of learning opportunities you get here. Management cares a lot about employees, the Health and other benefits are so good. when I am trying to compare these benefits with other offers now. I realise that its so difficult to beat these benefits.

To be honest I may get better salary out there but may not get a better people and better place to work.

Pros
Amazing Bonus payouts, People oriented Management, immense opportunities for career growth.
Cons
Long working hours
Good Team.
Stressful work environment, lots of learning. No work life balance.

Lots of space to learn new things and very good learning and development team.
Pros
Free Lunch on weekends
Cons
Pros
- KPMG's name itself speaks about itself and definitely the career gets a boost in terms of visibility.

- Resposibilities are given at a young age.

Cons:

- Depending on manager, there could be favouritism.

- Salary is below industry average as they know people will still join because of the name. But people are also smart as most people join and leave within 2-3 years
They make you work so much, for so long hours and do not pay you even half of what you deserve. To top it all, there isn't any job security. They will make you work till late night and still no appreciation.
Pros
reimbursement policies are good, seating arrangement and a few facilities are good
Cons
Long hours, less pay, no appreciation and no job security
Stressful, they expect you to be available 24 * 7.
Work flexibility is there but at the end of the day, takes a toll on your health.

Not at all recommended.
They do not have working hours.
It was my first company where I have started my career and the company was good and the jod satisfaction was not there because of process and there was lot of competition in that field
Pros
Learn new things
Cons
Salary package is low
Not a good place to work as the organisation needs to improve on the work culture and the environment. I had been there almost 4 years but sorry to say that I have seen better organisations in terms of people culture and organisational behavior.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Office culture, Client Behavior
Good learning opportunities

Great growth

Positive career progression with good benefits
Lots of responsibilities
Opportunities for international work
Work life at KPMG was the best. Excellent communication among management levels.
Welcoming office atmosphere.

Satisfactory monetary benefits.
Competitive work.
The company’s work-life balance is to be appreciated. Among the Big 4, KPMG is the only one having a better work-life balance. Only issue is career growth and compensation which is not according to industry standards, if you’re not part of the business team, you’re compensation falls on the lower end of the spectrum
Overall good experience working at KPMG, good management, but job security is very less.

Good salary, good work life balance. Good leave system. Overall good experience
I had a terrible one year. Very bad working environment. Was always overloaded with work. Unfriendly colleagues. Made us work on weekends and almost everyday was overtime and never paid us the OT. They always expect us to be working 24*7. Would never recommend any of friend.
Over all work experience is good , we have a amazing team and good seniors to help us out, competitive and learning environment .The company had to review its policies related to the salry and benefits guven to the employees.
It's not like other Software Companies where plenty of projects use to be there and long term projects.
Over all what I can rate is 2.5 out of 5.

As far as salary increment is concerned, I can say it's ok not so good. Bonus is a plus as far as salary is concerned.
Management is not so good or that much organised.
There is work life balance as compare to the other big 3 in the markets. It has average salary take home as compared to other big 3. The work culture is cool enough for the fresher to start his or her career. In a long run he/she can gain a tremendous amount of knowledge and achieve a great designation in the organisation.
Good Corporate culture. Need to improve compensation plans. Implement more audit training frequently to update employees knowledge. Providing corporate exposure in our future career growth.
Pros
Working Environmnt
Cons
Long Hours with Low Salary
KPMG is a very nice workplace with optimum work-life balance and employee centric values.
If you are in a good team the management is pretty supportive, however the salary benefits are a bit lower than the other Big4 firms.