KPMG Management reviews

India1,115 reviews
The job was very monotonous hence, didn't have much to look forward to.
From a fresher to a Senior Consultant all had the same job only different targets.

Insane amount of work pressure sometimes unreasonable deadlines.

There was a lot of frustration on the floor along with high-level politics and bullying.
Pros
Job security, organised, pro active HR team
Cons
work pressure, politics, toxic work environment, favoritism, extremely low salary
KPMG is the good place to work. I will recommend everyone to join KPMG because everyone in this organisation is very supportive and good and healthy environment is here. Perfectly work and fun management is there. They also take cares of family members of the employees.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Less salary
Lots of learning, encouragement to do new things, motivation and support
Management really support and value each and every employee. Open Policy, you can talk to anyone in the hierarchy.
No proper pay.
Worst work-life balance.

Worst management. Alot of politics. No one cares if you wanna leave the firm too.
Employee life guarantee doesn't matter to them at all.
Pros
Cons
Long hours. Worst work life balance. Worst management
The experience depends on the department one works with. Since I was in audit, it was a dynamic workplace. Employees were paid well but Attrition rate was high.
Amazing place to be and amazing people to be working with. I cant think of any other place for Freshers till 10 Years because of learning opportunities you get here. Management cares a lot about employees, the Health and other benefits are so good. when I am trying to compare these benefits with other offers now. I realise that its so difficult to beat these benefits.

To be honest I may get better salary out there but may not get a better people and better place to work.

Pros
Amazing Bonus payouts, People oriented Management, immense opportunities for career growth.
Cons
Long working hours
Great place to work. Very collaborative team and supporting management. Great clients and on-site opportunities. HR policy and processes are good. Overall, a great place to work.
Not good place for work for HR role. there is no personal life in KPMG and senior management is not easily approachable for junior staff. there is lot partiality within the Firm.
KPMG is one of the big fours. Work is really challenging and competitive. Everyday new learning. Spontaneous and Good management. Good HR policies specially for women. But low salaries for fresh graduates
Pros
Competitive and challenging work
Cons
Low salaries for fresh graduates
A great place to explore, learn and challenge oneself. Supportive management along with collaborative colleagues makes it one of the best place to launch one's career.
One of the best companies I have worked so far.

I will recommend everyone to experience working with this organisation.

People here are very friendly and polite to work.
Management is supportive.
A day at KPMG begins with few initial trackers completed for admin stuff related to my team members to understand staff's availability. Post which completing our own allocated work and communicating effectively with onshore colleague and challenging them as and when required in terms of procedures being performed. I was able to apply accounting knowledge accumulated through ACCA at my regular day of job such as IFRS 9, 15 and 16. Management is always understanding of the issues that staff might be dealing with and are co-operating. Best thing about the job were the social activities in place to bring the entire team together which helps us to work in a more efective and efficient manner.
It will be a good place for you, if you know and love audit. I would recommend joining after a few years of experiences. Management is really inflexible, you cannot change teams if you are not comfortable with your team, because everything is randomly picked and you are forced to work within the teams they have picked. You are at the mercy of your aligned senior, so pray that you get someone good and unnderstanding.
Pros :
The team members are great,

learning is limited to initial 6 months

Supportive in COVID times

cons: The management,
time schedule,
work allocation,

pay is okish
From learning perspective there are are ample opportunities. Only hard working people can survive in the company. Management is good , always available to listen to your needs.
Human Resources is worst in KPMG, they dont know the process how to transfer employee who are on contract & they give surprises on daily bases. Candidate with no choice left have to resign unnecessary. Whoever willing to join this company take everything on mail.
Work life at KPMG was the best. Excellent communication among management levels.
Welcoming office atmosphere.

Satisfactory monetary benefits.

Competitive work.
Good place for growth and excellent opportunities. Open interaction and communication. High opportunity if you have talent. Support from management...
The title makes it as clear as it is. Not a place to have extreme hopes of growth. Terrible leadership and no pipeline of work. But extremely good work life balance
My time at KPMG has been extremely enriching allowing me to work with leaders in the industry and the government.

I was involved in meeting clients on a regular basis and then quickly working on deliverables discussed in those meetings.

The management is fair in recognising the efforts you put in and you get rewarded and compensated accordingly.

The atmosphere may leave you stressed out at times but will never be boring. You get to travel a lot, so you'll enjoy it if you like travelling.
Overall good experience working at KPMG, good management, but job security is very less.

Good salary, good work life balance. Good leave system. Overall good experience